Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where should I go for my first LB experience?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where should I go for my first LB experience?

Ok, first I come from a very "conservitive" area in Ohio. The town/village i live in is less than 2000 people. I am not used to "the big city thing".
    My concern is that I'll get there and very overwhelmed by the surounding that I am in. So my question is. What city should I go to? Honestly..
    thanks

Look in the BAR SCENE Section
    Which consists on Information on Thailands Bars and Babes  

You will have Information on Bangkok, Pattaya and Phuket

Also post in the Ladyboys Forum Calender with your Itinerary of of the dates when you will be be in   and I'm sure there will be fellow BM's in town at the same time to meet up and help you out  
    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

No matter where you come from you are going to be overwhelmed...

Nearly 10 million people live in Bangkok...It's big and smelly and crowded and wonderful...
      You're gonna love it...

The population of Pattaya is around 100,000...And it is exactly like your typical Midwestern town
      with maybe 10,000 whores...You're really gonna love it...

Dave already gave you some very good advice...Just come and enjoy...Ain't nothing like it nowhere...
      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

There is always Udon Thani

Seriously, you'll be overwhelmed anywhere - so just jump into the deep water and watch out for the sharks.
        Take a look at Jomtien, its just south of Pattaya, might be a tad easier to start from there.
        "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

If the thought of a city overwhelms you, just wait till you enter cascade or obsession
          No honey, no money!!

Comment

Assuming you are coming to LOS to get laid early and often, you can make the small neighborhood of Nana into your own little town
            and won't have to deal with the rest of Bangkok if you don't want to.

Get a hotel near Nana Plaza (walking distance) and you'll have great food, beer, luscious ladyboys, gorgeous GG, an ATM, drugstores, etc., all at your doorstep.

There's even a 7-11 to make you feel at home.  

Kind of like Cedar Point, but in Nana you can ride ladyboys all night.  

Comment

(up2nothing @ Aug. 18 2009,01:46) What city should I go to?
              Ladyboy City - Nana Plaza - there's only about 300 of them there.

RR.
              Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
              Kahuna

Comment

Babylon Sauna... Darkroom...
                You will be surprised who breed you...

Dieter
                Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

I would push you in the direction of going direct to Phuket island and Patong.
                  I really think that this would suit you better than a direct hit on BKK,as phuket has the beach and is small enough and chilled out to allow you to find your feet.no end of talented ladyboys there also.BKK is a mere 1 hour flight away from Phuket should you wish to give the city a go after a few days.
                  Be under no illusion that being dumped in BKK after a very long travel from the states will be easy for you,it may be, but you may find it too much,many do,many seasoned mongers even bypass BKK and go straight to Pattaya.met a guy once on the way from the UK ,been 6 times to thailand but never BKK,allways Pattaya.........others hate the city.so think on it.
                  robbo

Comment

Hit Nana, get a hotel room, take a shower.

Stroll down, grab a stool, get a beer. Watch your world change.

Once your down a few beers march straight into Nana Plaza as if you own it (mind you dont be a hooligan )

Dont forget pictures for use when your done
                    Jing Jing!!

Comment

Judging by your interest in the 'Femboys' thread I suggest you go to Pattaya, navigate your way to Sunee Plaza and wait for a delicious femboy to stroll by.

Sunee is VERY relaxed and there is almost no pressure there. One of the few tourist areas in Thailand where I used to feel comfortable and unstressed.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Phuket, Patong town, Bangla Rd. Patong has more of the small village feel, and is reasonably compact.

Comment

I would also recommend the island of Phuket.
                          Patong or Karon are much less 'in your face' thank Bangkok or Pattaya.
                          http://thenonpcblog.blogspot.com

Comment

up2nothing:
                            Saw your post, Stogies reply and all of the suggestions. I think you would feel better starting in Phuket, Thailand. The bar Cocktails and Dreams is Ladyboy central and it is a smaller community than Pattaya or Bangkok. You can try out the idea of being with a ladyboy there and if it turns out to not be up to your taste you will still be able to enjoy the regular girls. The community is on the beach and is very touristy soit should feel like going to a beach community in mexico only with hot hot hot ladies and ladyboys for the pinking. Kinda like the weather here in Chicago, don't like now, wait a bit and it will change! Don't like the girl, wait a minute a new one will walk by.

I did some quick checking and since I do not know where your 2000population town is close to I checked all six airports that fly internationally. I picked November 1 as the flight date and figured 2 weeks. The filight s to phuket are running around $1,800. The six major airports I used was CAK, CMH, CLE, CVG, DAY and TOL. Hopefully this helps. You can check out some of the beautiful women at C&D's at their website. www.cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com Hope this helps and yeah you will be overwhelmed but use some god midwestern common sense, don't buy any sick water buffalo insurance, and like the rest of us, you will have a vacation that you will never forget! Just ask your questions and we will try to help!
                            Seize the day because tomorrow is never promised!

Comment

thanks for the info and suggestions. My plan is to be there in mid Dec.
                              thanks again

Comment

Working...
                              X