X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why did I find this forum so late?

Why is it until November of 2008 I never heard of this Forum, Ladyboys, and did not know anything about Thailand and now my second trip this year is scheduled? I blame Stogie for turning me to the good side.
    TEXASMAC

I blame JaiDee as for myself. I knew about ladyboys, in that they existed here in large numbers and all, but if not for the help, advice and encouragement of such a fine gentleman as JaiDee, I would probably have still not made the plunge.
    JaiDee where ever you are these days, I love you man.
    “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
    ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

hi lefty it was good to meet you a few weeks ago trust you ok first trip to 2006 and been going back twice a year since first trip with lb 2008 no going back love em to death will be back in march hope your around
      i long to live in los  

Comment

Yes Paul, I'm doing fine, thanks. Good to meet you too and I should be here next March.
        Always some new adventures every day to keep me occupied. I got the best sidekick in the world to hang out with nearly everyday, which helps a lot. This place is much easier to live in, if you have at least one good and trusted friend to help watch your back and share thoughts and ideas with.
        ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

(TEXASMAC @ Sep. 20 2009,13:55) Why is it until November of 2008 I never heard of this Forum, Ladyboys, and did not know anything about Thailand and now my second trip this year is scheduled? I blame Stogie for turning me to the good side.
          Why is it that your name is Texas but your colors are Maize 'n Blue?

PS -- Paul and Khun Lefty, as part of that crowd last month, I will say it was definitely one of the best times I've had in LOS, due in no small part to your company, and especially that of your wingman, Lefty, a surely trusted friend. Cheers!

Comment

yes and who is the honey in your avatar

Comment

Yeah Farangbah, who is the honey in your avatar? She does look familiar.
              ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

thanks farangbah it was good to meet you too and the others you have mentioned had a great time your last night in pattaya i was a bit worried you might not get flight if you lemember but you did and have been reading your comments since it far better reading posts when you have met and can put a face to a name look forward to meeting agian in that far distant land we all love roll on march 2010
                i long to live in los  

Comment

I may live in Texas but I will always be a Wolverine.
                  TEXASMAC

Comment

Mozel Tov on the season thus far.

And cheers, Paul -- yeah, that bell-ringing in Pook Swan that last night won't soon be forgotten.

Comment

(Lefty @ Sep. 20 2009,14:27) I blame JaiDee as for myself. I knew about ladyboys, in that they existed here in large numbers and all, but if not for the help, advice and encouragement of such a fine gentleman as JaiDee, I would probably have still not made the plunge.
                      Thanks Lefty,  but it's pretty funny how for every one or 2 of you out there you could also find one or 2 who would say ''what, that fookin' guy is a wanker'' LOL.  Most likely guys who refuse to listen to others who have been around the block a few times more than they have, or who don't want to hear that the meticulously-created fantasy they have built up in their minds [which they may think is that elusive thing called ''love''] is just that, a fantasy.

I'd love to have a dollar for every guy who has said "you are full of shit'' up here or in my Inbox over the years, only to come back a year or 3 later saying "you know, you were right all along about that''.  Rookies or 2nd-year guys, read  what the veterans say up here and don't ever believe you can beat the system, because you can't; just go with it and play the game for as long as you can before losing your shirt or your heart.

Be careful Lefty, you live in the Lions Den now and the temptations are great, don't give in to them!!
                      Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Lefty, good to meet you in July buddy!
                        I'll be back in April, hope to meet ya
                        again for a few soda's!
                        If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

In Patts for Turkey Day. First round is on me.
                          TEXASMAC

Comment

JiaDee: Anyone who disses you is either just a wanker troll or has never met you. Fuck 'em I say.
                            Thanks for the advice too. It gets easier actually with each passing day. PigDogg is a big help too, and I hope I'm a help to him as well sometimes.

Gizmo: Cheers Buddy! It was indeed a pleasure for myself as well. It's quite funny story how we met too, huh? If not for a ladyboy...
                            ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

I think I have been Hi - Jacked
                              TEXASMAC

Comment

Working...
                              X