Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(robbo @ Sep. 24 2009,00:25) btw ,yes also the style of the post is close to a certain persons,except for the fact this post seems to be an attack on his own personal being, honesty comes to mind was that his style? ..................one simple question should solve it....
    PRINCESHOW....how do you feel about Phuket?
    Been to Phuket, and I don't care for it overall except for its main attraction.

Yes the first of my two questions wasn't serious, sorry. Just taking a hit on myself. Don't care about P4P my stick has always been useless and after some dabbling I think playing wide receiver is merely an interesting experience. I wish I could experience what it is like to be a woman, like stepping through a door on a beach into someone's mind and body (like Roland in The Drawing of the Three), or pass as a woman in my own body whenever I choose to do so.  Can't seriously say that to anyone when you have are 15 pounds overweight.
    And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

theres plenty of tranny clubs in the uk you can go to dressed up.
      you,ll find most of em are overweight truck drivers, but i couldnt judge if they are lazy though.
      you,ll soon settle in, and then maybe start on the atkins.
      i would think long and hard before taking hormones if i were you, some of these old fuckers leave it far too late.
      cant be good for you.
      you cant polish a turd.

Comment

If you are a fat cunt it's simple to get into shape, 15 pounds isn't much over just don't be lazy about it.... 80% is diet and 20% exercise. push your body to breaking limits. jog 10km in the morning and do weight training at night. loosing weight around your pelvic area and toning it will give an illusion of having a bigger cock and you'll be able to fuck with more power in the room and longer! my brother owns a gym so I've been hitting the gym since I was 14, being fit makes you feel good about yourself, boots self esteem and confidence so get off your lard ass and do some laps and strengthen your biggest muscle..... your heart.
        Butterfly number 1

Comment

rxpharm is right.. LB are more intersted and impress by your size and shape of the wallet you carry, make sure its nice and fat, they are careless size and shape of your body. Carry nice attidude and you will have fun.

Get in shape for you not for them..like they is up to you...
          "Imagination is more important than knowledge, for knowledge is limited while imagination embraces the world"
          Albert Einstein

Comment

Dont thinks hes interested ..read his other post. I think our friend is more interested in " crossing the river"

(princeshow @ Sep. 24 2009,14:17) I wish I could experience what it is like to be a woman, like stepping through a door

Comment

In that case,, mirmark or few other group sister BM will be able to help..
              "Imagination is more important than knowledge, for knowledge is limited while imagination embraces the world"
              Albert Einstein

Comment

Everyone gets laid in Thailand... just bring some Baht!

I mean just look at this guy...
                Attached Files

Comment

Did you take that photo personally Bam?
                  “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                  ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

fuck they could be me
                    but i dont wear a wedding ring

steviep

Comment

now THAT, is what you call a wingman.

"sorry girls..............but one of you is going to have to go with my mate."
                      you cant polish a turd.

Comment

(parada @ Oct. 25 2009,17:36) fuck they could be me  
                        but i dont wear a wedding ring  

steviep
                        Pity it's not..we could at least get your "friends" phone number!!
                        "I can feel an angel sliding up to me..."

Comment

(Lefty @ Oct. 25 2009,11:03) Did you take that photo personally Bam?  
                          No .....  the photos from a CD that was sent to me a few years ago by a  group of swingers that wanted me to make them a pay website €¦ I declined.

Comment

Did receive a couple of "Did you go to gym yet?" emails though - cheeky cows!!
                            "I can feel an angel sliding up to me..."

Comment

Working...
                            X