Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feet & high heels of Asian LadyBoys!

Hi forum,

I am totally new to Lady Boys. I have seen an Asian Ladyboy a few days ago that was so hot that I had to find a community and learn more about this.

I have had a foot fetish since my first years in life. I do not have any content yet and I know there quite a few long term and experienced Asian ladyboy fans here.

Is it possible that you post your hottest and sexiest bare feet and high heel pictures here in this post?
    Preferably with pedicure, anklet, etc.

Thank you and sorry about not being able to post pictures yet.

Firstly, welcome to the forum!

I'd like to prepare you for some disappointment - most Thai Ladyboys have very ugly feet.
    Many didn't wear shoes when they were working the rice fields when they were younger, so their feet look like the feet of a duck, very wide, and they have problems finding shoes.

Plus they got all sorts of injuries on their feet, ranging from animal bites to motorcycle accidents, not to mention warts.

There are some exceptions, however !!

Maybe you will like the following pictures (not my own, taken from other threads on this forum):
    Attached Files

Comment

Thank you. All the feet I have seen were hot. You pictures don't really feature the feet, though.

Comment

I don't know, man. You're heading down a gnarly path.

Let us not forget the operative word in "ladyboy" is "boy." If it's feet you dig, stick with the ladies. Feet have to be the least attractive feature on a ladyboy. Big, too. Real big.

Comment

I like femdom. Ladyboydom.

Comment

(manarak @ Dec. 09 2009,20:00) I'd like to prepare you for some disappointment - most Thai Ladyboys have very ugly feet.
            Many didn't wear shoes when they were working the rice fields when they were younger, so their feet look like the feet of a duck, very wide, and they have problems finding shoes.
            I have given this matter some thought over the years and believe it to be down to evolution , similar to Charles Darwin's studies in his "Origins Of The Species "
            Many thousands of years ago ladyboys had cute little petite feet that looked lovely in a nice pair of sling backs but these feet were not practical for manual labour in the fields , rather than die out they actually grew stronger (particularly in certain body areas ) and multiplied .

The downside is however is the evolution of the duck like feet , but as many now move to the cities this could correct itself eventually in a few thousand years .
            Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

no comment
              No honey, no money!!

Comment

Here you go!
                Attached Files

Comment

thats so disgusting!!

Here's a couple from C & Ds staff tonight:
                  67230.jpg

Nam & Pink
                  67302.jpg

And Oh, who's feet aren't too bad

67339.jpg
                  www.ladyboy-bar.com
                  cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

Attached Files

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

BM's who are unable to locate the feet - don't concern yourself; this is a normal phenomenon
                      Attached Files

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

THAT is what it is all about!!!! Nasty, low down dirty bitches!!!!
                        Here I sit broken hearted, tried to shit but only farted. I am not worthy until I have at least 1,000 posts to my name on the LB Forum.

Comment

Working...
                        X