X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Makha Bucha Day

2010 Makha Bucha Day falls on 28 Feb (substituted to Monday 1 March)

Will there be any impact on the bars in Bangkok or Pattaya on either the Sunday or the Monday?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

No, won't have an impact. I visited all the various LB-Bars in BKK last year, same buddhist special day.

Comment

Fooking hope not !

SW
      http://www.youtube.com/user/CT8982

Comment

Thanks pinoffice

Comment

(pinoffice @ Feb. 05 2010,21:14) No, won't have an impact. I visited all the various LB-Bars in BKK last year, same buddhist special day.
          Well they are all shut this year.

Nana looks like it will not open and speaking to Moo last night she didn't think Guess would open tonight.

Hanrahans and bars like that are serving booze,

Will have to rely on my stored mobile #s

Comment

Pattaya closed
            "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Here in Jomtien, I haven't noticed any difference except 7-11 and Family Mart won't sell alcohol, but other places do.  Every small Thai shop is selling as usual, and people are inside bars.  Not sure what will happen when nighttime comes around, though. The Olympic Gold USA-Canada hockey game is at 3;00am tonight, and a bunch of places I know have parties planned for the game.

It's the North Americans' chance to sit in front of the telly in the middle of the night like we see English do all the time.

Comment

Ezy bar is open, untill midnight you can get soft drinks, after then business as usual.
                I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

Do you ever have a night off BB?

Comment

(Ninewives @ Feb. 28 2010,19:52) Do you ever have a night off BB?
                    Was hoping tonight would be it, well will have plenty off in a few weeks.
                    I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

Nana Closed, but street vendors are knocking out cool beers under the counter. Had to fire up a takeaway....... oh and the beer. Hotels are OK. Guys thanks the Majestic is the Dogs

Comment

Reporting from Hua Hin: Just went for dinner and stopped for a coffee at the Caddy Shack. A lot of bars were closed or half-open. No music anywhere, very quiet night - I loved the different atmosphere but many prob didn't. So, looks like HH is different after all. No idea about 2moro yet ...

Comment

My lass says she aint working tomorrow
                          Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                          Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Working...
                          X