X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plan to go back in May...

Yeah! So I plan to go back to bkk/pkt in early May and wanted to know was that a good time to go. What can I expect from the weather?

In May it will be cheap and hot!
    SHEMALE.CENTER
    World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

And expect showers of ladyboys with occasional floods of tears...      
      Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Seriously though, I plan to spend my days on the beach but I want to know how often it usually rains. Also, I searched ans couldn't find anything on where/how to find freelancers in Patong. Hey, I like to take chances

Comment

Freelancers in Patong will find YOU! But I'd be careful of how deeply you get to know some of them. They don't work in bars because they have probably been thrown out of them in the past!

Expect it to rain heavily every other day in the afternoon for a short while...
          SHEMALE.CENTER
          World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

According to Wikipedia - Phuket has the following weather conditions in May:
            Avg High - 31 C (88 F) Avg Low - 25 C (77 F)
            Avg Rainfall - 348 mm (13.7 in) - which is the 2nd highest rainfall next to Sept - 419.1 mm (16.5 in).

So it will be rainy, but the good thing is that it doesn't usually rain all day.

Why are you so keen to meet freelancers? Anyway, there are plenty on Soi Bangla, but you will have to be a bit more alert when going with a freelancer. Not the best idea to be completely drunk - which is an invitation to be taken advantage of.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
            Membership Levels
            The Rookie Thread
            New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
            Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Predicting the weather is just like the advice given to Forrest Gump by his mother -

Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get...

You'll have plenty of opportunity to spend time on the beach. You'll even meet freelancers there but check carefully before you go hitting on someone's wife or girlfriend first.

A casual "hello" to a girl while you are swimming will be met with either encouragement or complete disdain.

I suggest that you can follow up the first response but avoid upsetting the bearer of the second response.

And if you think that because you are a farang on holiday that you have a pass to chat up any Thai female, you may wind up dead. There are limits to the local's patience.

Bumpa Stikka can tell you all about Phuket protocol, he's the resident Phuket expert...          
              Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

(rxpharm @ Feb. 28 2010,09:25) According to Wikipedia - Phuket has the following weather conditions in May:
                Avg Rainfall - 348 mm (13.7 in) - which is the 2nd highest rainfall next to Sept - 419.1 mm (16.5 in).

So it will be rainy, but the good thing is that it doesn't usually rain all day.

Why are you so keen to meet freelancers? Anyway, there are plenty on Soi Bangla, but you will have to be a bit more alert when going with a freelancer. Not the best idea to be completely drunk - which is an invitation to be taken advantage of.
                I couldn't get pissy drunk if I wanted to. Even at my most intoxicated state I'm capable of being in complete control. About the freelancers though, I think its exciting. Seems to be a lot less rules with them and even though I'll protect myself, I'll prob. do some super crazy sh** on them and get extremely loose. Anything they'll allow though. Really don't want to humiliate anyone.

Comment

Hi Mr.Bichez Hope u have a great time..... I for one would love to see some photos and a report of your adventures

Comment

(Bumpa STIKKA @ Feb. 28 2010,01:19) In May it will be cheap and hot!  
                    Not at 50 baht to the £1 it wont
                    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(Mr.Bichez @ Feb. 27 2010,16:03) Yeah! So I plan to go back to bkk/pkt in early May
                      Early May is different, dryer, from late May.

Comment

(rxpharm @ Feb. 28 2010,09:25) According to Wikipedia - Phuket has the following weather conditions in May:

Where does this notion come from that it only rains in patches?
                        I've been in Phuket and seen rain non stop for a week!
                        Fortunately with tootsies and Christin a rainy day can be quite enjoyable

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

My first trip to LOS was in May of last year. I attended the fajita dinner and I still have the pin, I had a shirt but Paula from JSB has it, from the first BIG BASH. In my short 11 days it was hot and only rained twice.
                          TEXASMAC

Comment

(TEXASMAC @ Mar. 01 2010,17:36) My first trip to LOS was in May of last year. I attended the fajita dinner and I still have the pin, I had a shirt but Paula from JSB has it, from the first BIG BASH. In my short 11 days it was hot and only rained twice.
                            Comforting. Maybe Ill have the same luck.

Comment

TEXASMAC was in Pattaya, quite different weather than Phuket.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                              Membership Levels
                              The Rookie Thread
                              New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                              Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Working...
                              X