X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have become a cocksucker

I have been with so many LB's that I now like sucking cock in general. Anyone else have this experience?
    Bi-sexual Cocksucker for Ladyboys and Femboys

Oh dear

I'm repulsed at the idea of slurping on a cock that is attached to anything other than a cute lb or femboy.

I don't ever think I could venture down that path.

But each to their own

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

I'm repulsed at the idea of slurping on a cock that is attached to anything other than a cute lb or femboy.
      dito

Comment

Yeah, I gotta go with Manarak and azza on this one. I could easily do a cute, smooth, feminine, asian boy, (femboy), but some regular, hairy, dude, yuck   No thanks.
        "Bankin' off of the northeast wind
        Salin' on a summer breeze
        And skippin' over the ocean, like a stone."
        -Harry Nilsson

Comment

I agree, no dude's for me!
          But as you say, some nice cute femboy
          Oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh
          If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

Nothing like sucking a nice sweet cock and looking up to see a great pair of tits......

Cheers

Comment

(oralservant @ Mar. 23 2010,23:14) I have been with so many LB's that I now like sucking cock in general.  Anyone else have this experience?
              By no fault of my own and being well "corrupted" by this Forum I've had to get used to it over the years    ,

In fact these days I really get great enjoyment and pleasure being "deepthroated" by a Ladyboy and "swallowing" her "demon seed"    

Suffice to say that applies to Ladyboys "ONLY", as the rest of the crew have said it would make me wanna   at the thought of it otherwise
              Your got yer Mother in a whirl
              Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

You want some birth control, just picture sucking that Extreme Ladyboy's hairy-Apeman-with-a-bad-rug's cock. Gaak maak!
                "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

DD7: I love our synchronized puking!
                  "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

(Socrates999 @ Mar. 25 2010,20:21) You want some birth control, just picture sucking that Extreme Ladyboy's hairy-Apeman-with-a-bad-rug's cock. Gaak maak!    
                    Thanks for the tip
                    Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

I'm still a novice at this LB thing (only one LB so far) but I could never be with a dude.          

Thai LB's are just perfection.    

Comment

when i first started shaging l/b/ it was because most g/g/s dont like it up the arse but i do but as time has gone on i now love cock cant wait till november when i will play and suck with loads of cocks love playing with them iam i if so i dont care love big cocks
                        i long to live in los  

Comment

back in los in nov
                          i long to live in los  

Comment

(gizmo @ Mar. 24 2010,06:40) I agree, no dude's for me!
                            But as you say, some nice cute femboy
                            Oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh  

dito

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
                            He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
                            General George Patton Jr

Comment

(Socrates999 @ Mar. 25 2010,19:21) You want some birth control, just picture sucking that Extreme Ladyboy's hairy-Apeman-with-a-bad-rug's cock. Gaak maak!    
                              Come on he han-som man!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X