X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vaccinations

Hey guys I am planning on travelling to BKK and Patts next month and I had several shots about ten years ago including: 1 out of two Hep B and some other shots before my trip. I nenver went back to the doc after 10 years and I want to get all shots I can such as Hep A and B but since I had one of the Hep B shots 10 years ago can I just go get another two doses regardless? what other shots should I get before my trip? thanks
    reflections

If your just going to Bangkok and Pattaya dont bother getting any shots. I got Heb B and A, Tetanus, Typhoid and Diphtheria before my first trip. My local doctor said I didnt need them as I was only going to Bangkok and Pattaya.

Here is a good website you can get some info on....

http://www.tmb.ie/exodus/country.asp
    I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

What he said!

It's not like you're going up country.
      SHEMALE.CENTER
      World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

A vaccine against lovesickness is strongly recommended
        "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Hep B is a STD. IMO, it is a good idea to be vaccinated for it.
          “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
          ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Times are tough for some of the girls these days, a lot of competition. So I'd go for a rabies shot. Just to be on the safe side  

Met this girl a few months back. Used to work cascades but got booted and now trawls lower Suk..
            Think her name was Nut...
            Attached Files
            Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

Thanks Whore.
              It is too late for me to get a vaccination vs Hep B as I researched it and I need three shots in a six month period.
              reflections

Comment

Hep B is a definite if you are P4P.
                seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

I asked My GP for it b4 My first visit, wouldnt give it to me
                  Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

(Snick @ Mar. 26 2010,20:37) A vaccine against lovesickness is strongly recommended
                    .... That's Japanese Encephalitis i believe ..... in Obsessions anyway  

IMO, typhoid/diptheria and tetanus are sensible vaccinations for anywhere.  I had Hep A in UK (the nurse told me that 'Hep B is advised .... depending on your lifestyle'... with that look   )  So I had Hep B done (3 jabs over 6 months) at Bumrungrad Hospital in BKK.

Decided not to have Rabies jab, as very few of the bitches I know are foaming at the mouth ......   perhaps I should!
                    TT

Comment

(reflections @ Mar. 26 2010,19:41) what other shots should I get ?
                      Best to avoid the Tequila shots , a friend recommended them but they never did me any good
                      Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Working...
                      X