X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladyboy can't understand you?

OK you new guys, this is gonna happen often so get used to it and be prepared;  you have a tool that us old-timers never had at our disposal to make damn sure they get every word you are saying..... so no more of this BS where they understand every word you are saying in the bar or on the walk to the room and then once there they turn into some poor Issan farm girl {not much of a stretch, really} who follows up every question with "sorry, me speak english nit noi, na''.

On the Google home page there is a small link on the right side which says ''language tools''.....if you click on that and enter whatever you want to say into the box, and then scroll down and select "English'' to "Thai'' and hit "translate'', and it will come out perfectly below in their language!   Works like a charm, check it out..... show it to her and the girl now can't say she doesn't understand you, it's right there in her own freaking language.

*Slang words and terms like "I wanna fuck your ass until you turn blue'' probably won't translate so keep it simple; stuff like  you are very pretty,  you are just my style,  you want to take a shower and go to the bed now?, etc.....all that shit will translate 100% perfectly and you are on your way.

We all travel with PC's these days, so take advantage of it!  This even works for you Germans, Frenchies, Russians, Finnish, and even Scotsman!   Have fun!
    Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

I guess that also works on an iPhone or BBerry...if so do it right in the Bar. "No cum no baht" etc..
    Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

เมื่อคุณนอนฉันจะมาในหน้าของคุณ

Its hard to know whether is works like a charm.
      I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

I actually just put that bit of Thai in the google translator and it came out "When you sleep I'll come to your page"

When it was suppose to say, "when your sleeping am going to come on your face"

Probably better off not warning them of that anyway, it will ruin the surprise.
        I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

On the iPhone just use the itranslate App works like a charm

SW
          http://www.youtube.com/user/CT8982

Comment

For people who trust the shit made by that weird little company with the stupid bitten apple logo to actually, you know, WORK, that could be a good idea. I for one would never buy anything made by them again so I will never know and I have no idea what an app. is.

But I am sure some ladyboys and some falangs have their Iphone; even if they make shitty products they DO have a good promotions department!

Whore is correct also, the translations are very hit-and-miss with google; even if translating something simple like french to english! Words are missing and oftentimes wrong, etc.....and it's even worse for Thai. BUT, as I said if you enter in very simple phrases it will come out relatively close.

*Stogie {RIP} once told me that in a few years we will all be able to speak a phrase into our cell phones and have it translated back to the person we want to speak to in any language......THAT will be a revolution, lets just hope Google or MSFT make it.
            Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

I have yet to come across any commercial translation software (I mean the expensive stuff you pay loads for) that can replace the human element. And that's just for European languages...

But at least the Thai stuff on google could lead to some interesting exchanges

I guess we have a ways to go before machines can replace humans  
              Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

The perfect Babel fish is yet to be invented.

Comment

(JaiDee @ May 28 2010,14:55) For people who trust the shit made by that weird little company with the stupid bitten apple logo to actually, you know, WORK, that could be a good idea.  I for one would never buy anything made by them again so I will never know and I have no idea what an app. is.

i love my apple products,  never miss a beat and work fine for me.  sorry to hear you had diff opinion

like this post, im sat in the car and the iphone keeps me in touch where ever i am

SW „¢

Comment

You went outside and got into your car to make that post just to make a point didnt you Spare wheel ?

Comment

no i was waiting for someone to finish work and was picking them up.
                      i browse the forum wherever i go keeps me from going insane

SW „¢

Comment

(JaiDee @ May 28 2010,14:55) For people who trust the shit made by that weird little company with the stupid bitten apple logo to actually, you know, WORK, that could be a good idea.  I for one would never buy anything made by them again so I will never know and I have no idea what an app. is.

But I am sure some ladyboys and some falangs have their Iphone; even if they make shitty products they DO have a good promotions department!
                        Sadly Apple has yet to perfect the user - and until they do, there will always be cases of folks who cannot/should not attempt using new technologies that will fu** it up and then blame the product, when it's obviously a case of user error! It's an analogy to the GIGO principal.

I just ordered my 64GB 3G iPad, cannot wait to take delivery. Thank God it's not a Microsoft product!

If Microsoft Made Cars

At a recent computer expo, Bill Gates reportedly compared the computer industry with the auto industry and stated: "If GM had kept up with technology like the computer industry has, we would all be driving twenty-five dollar cars that got 1000 miles to the gallon." In response to Bill's comments General Motors issued a press release stating the following: "If GM had developed technology like Microsoft, we would be driving cars with the following characteristics:
                        1. The radio would be computerized, but you'd need to install 64 Meg of RAM, a new sound card, a game card, a new video driver, a CD drive, and type C:\radio\talk\rush*.* to get it to play.
                        2. The entire engine wouldn't be in the bay at once, and the car would have to keep stopping and starting to load in the relevant parts.
                        3. The speedometer would read 70 even though you are only doing 50.
                        4. You would have to have a full service every 500 miles.
                        5. Your car would refuse to start with a message "Abort, Retry, Fail?"
                        6. For some reason the engine controller would need a 1G hard disc and would take 5 minutes to boot up.
                        7. The steering wheel would be replaced with a mouse and you'd need to memorize the keyboard short-cut for "Brake".
                        8. A particular model year of car wouldn't be available until after that year- instead of before it.
                        9. They wouldn't build their own engines but form a cartel with their engine supplier. The latest engine would have 16 cylinders, multi-point fuel injection and 4 turbos, but it would be a side-valve design so you could use Model-T Ford parts on it. There would be an "Engium Pro" with bigger turbos, but it would be slower on most existing roads.
                        10. The air bag system would say "Are you sure?" before going off.
                        11. New seats would require everyone to have the same butt size.
                        12. We would all have to switch to Microsoft Gas.
                        13. The U.S. government would be forced to rebuild all of the roads for Microsoft cars; they will drive on the old roads, but they run very slowly.
                        14. The oil, alternator, gas and engine warning lights would be replaced by a single 'General Car Fault' warning light.
                        15. Sun MotorSystems would make a car that was solar-powered, twice as reliable and five times as fast, but would run on only 5% of the roads.
                        16. You would be constantly pressured to upgrade your car.
                        17. You could have only one person in the car at a time, unless you bought a Car95 or CarNT -- but then you would have to buy ten more seats and a new engine.
                        18. Occasionally, your car would die for NO apparent reason and you would have to restart it. Strangely, you would just accept this as normal.
                        18b. Occasionally, executing a maneuver would cause your car to stop and fail to restart and you'd have to re-install the engine. For some strange reason, you'd just accept this, too.
                        19. Every time the lines of the road were repainted, you would have to buy a new car.
                        20. People would get excited about the new features of the latest Microsoft cars, forgetting that these same features had been available from other car makers for years.
                        Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

User error...isn't that "error 13"? The error is situated 13 inches away from the screen.

Sorry -  OT - I know.

I do like the iTranslate app for my iPhone. I just make a joke of it when it does not translate well.
                          "Even ladyboys are size queens" - Anonymous

Comment

Apple will never be able to kill Microsoft as long as 2 things exist:

1. Apple's high prices
                            2. Microsoft's monopoly on directx which is what pc gamers need.

I'm a high end gamer or used to be.. I can easily say without question I've lost about 6-7 years of my life to mmo gaming and don't regret any of it. We all have our hobbies. But yes I've had my share of blue screens of death back in windows 98 days.. but since windows xp and now windows 7, I don't have any complaints once I tweak the system to my liking. That takes about a day or 2.

You probably don't have to do that with apple products though.

Edit: If I could get iphone to work with different sim cards, I'd buy one.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

(Jake_Sully @ May 28 2010,22:54) You probably don't have to do that with apple products though.

Edit: If I could get iphone to work with different sim cards, I'd buy one.
                              OT again - my apologies...

You do have to tweak apple products if you want the best results from them.

It was more an issue in the past when using heavy graphic and video editing software. It was the one thing I loved about pre OS X. You could easily assign exactly how much ram your software could appropriate and limit the systems extensions to a bare minimum and so on.

Still can tweak them now but why bother when a Mac Pro can handle max 32gb of ram and 8 or more terabytes of HDs.

As for using different sim cards on the iPhone...easy. Just jailbreak & unlock it. Took me 10 minutes or less to do.
                              "Even ladyboys are size queens" - Anonymous

Comment

Working...
                              X