Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(purple monkey @ Nov. 21 2010,16:52) I know this forum is about having fun but I also thought it was a safe place to go to seek advice from those who share the same inclinations.
    And you are correct...It is about having fun but it's also about sharing information...Good or bad...Keep posting...

Good luck with your health...
    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Hey fair enough. I don't think you are pissing on any parades by asking a fairly valid question and one that all punters should be thinking about: The health of their willy and all points north.

Herpes: Only a pain in the ass ( or cock) for the first few years. I must have been one of the first in Australia to get it off some Ginger Bitch back in 1979. It is episodic and can be triggered by being run down or emotional or stressed, or for that matter by sunlight. So no flopping your cock out in the sun for the the next 20 years. Most of the new anti-virals work a treat.

You will find with the passage of time that reoccurances happen less and less: its been over 8 years since my last flare up. Dont be suprised if you get flu like symptoms the first few times. These also deminish with time.

And avoid ginger minges.
      f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

Note to the BOSS or Staff members:

Given that what ails the Purple Monkey is not AIDS but plain old Herpes, do you think the subheading referring to AIDS and the Guess Bar might be perhaps diluted to something slightly less dramatic?
        f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

Well it seems that way, but we don't know for sure until his test.

I'm of the opinion that this is a valid & important topic for the forum since a lot of us have had similar feelings/scares at some point. I don't think purple monkey is throwing a turd into the party punchbowl as much as calling attention to taking caution when playing.  If someone doesn't like this subject he ignore it & stay in the football threads, but don't dump on the OP, & I'm not suggesting foxee is.

foxee is right: stress & sudden exposure to a lot of strong sun tend to trigger some sort of chemical reaction that stimulates a nerve that sets off the herpes, eg., ease your way into your next LOS trip.

I guess this also reminds us that we probably shouldn't give bbbj's but use a condom because of  bugs like this, something I am guilty of not doing too much,  hiv/aids usually gets all the attention, not herpes, hepatitis B & C & god knows what else.  Something to consider anyway.

Comment

YUP for sure!!!

Comment

(kahuna @ Nov. 21 2010,17:02)
              (purple monkey @ Nov. 21 2010,16:52) I know this forum is about having fun but I also thought it was a safe place to go to seek advice from those who share the same inclinations.
              And you are correct...It is about having fun but it's also about sharing information...Good or bad...Keep posting...

Good luck with your health...
              I completely agree - discussing STDs is obviously not fun, however it is appropriate and attention-grabbing to those cavorting in the PFP scene.

Comment

(purple monkey @ Nov. 21 2010,16:52) My status is that I have herpes. I took the actual test and got the results last week. As far as HIV goes, it's been about six weeks since contact so I could go get one this week but I'm still in the window period. I know about the high speed RNA test but I don't think it's available in BKK (at leat not at the hospital I've been going too). If anyone knows of a place here, please let me know.
                Good luck with the test.

Comment

Good luck with test PM.
                  But whatever result don't let it stop your life, everything can be controlled now.
                  live life to the full and always go with attitude, you know why we go there so take the right equipment and Bag up ! and enjoy.

SW
                  http://www.youtube.com/user/CT8982

Comment

I've been eating LB cum for 15+ years and nothing ever happen to me...

All tests negative...

Maybe you're extremely unfortunate or you're not from Europe (Europeans-Northern and Central Europeans) are resistant to most STD diseases, including HIV...)

Comment

---deleted content---

Sorry, no way to delete the post.

Comment

(peterNYC @ Feb. 18 2012,10:17) Europeans-Northern and Central Europeans are resistant  to most STD diseases, including HIV...
                        Where did you find that info Pete..sounds like a strange statement to make

Comment

(Tomcat @ Feb. 19 2012,03:32)
                          (peterNYC @ Feb. 18 2012,10:17) Europeans-Northern and Central Europeans are resistant  to most STD diseases, including HIV...
                          Where did you find that info Pete..sounds like a strange statement to make
                          Idiotic comment from me, I know...

That's what happens when you finish a bottle of Black Label in 3 hours and try to post "funny" comments...

The first part of my reply is the truth though and, as it's been proven by many studies, the chance of catching some STD from oral sex is very, very small.

Comment

Try Blue Label instead ...if you can get it...

Comment

Working...
                            X