X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "Japanese" look

Bit of curiosity from a newbie who has yet to see the whole LB scene irl: I read in a trip report that there was a bar in Nana where most of the girls had the "Japanese" look. The author was rather disapproving, fortunately for me I love Japanese fashion and the ladies that wear it. So I am curious, veterans, please tell me: What is the "Japanese" LB look? Does anyone have pics or a description?

Help an already excited soon to be in BKK forum member out

Hey, Aurades, and welcome to the forum!  You pose a good question...

The bar is Obsessions, located on the ground floor in the back of Nana Plaza.  The "Japanese Look" means basically that the LBs in the bar try to, well, look like Japanese girls (hairstyle in particular).  One big reason for this is the fact that this particular bar gets an inordinate amount of Japanese customers.  

Why the Japanese come all the way to Thailand to look for something Japanese is something I've scratched my head over for some time.  I've been living in Japan for almost six years now, and traveling to Thailand for longer, and I still haven't figured it out (but I have a hunch it has something to do with the same reason they frequent all those inferior Japanese restaurants there as well   ).

A large portion of the girls in that bar like Japanese customers: They are generally considered polite and respectful, pay very well, and are reported to have small penises and come quickly.  "555" is something you'll occasionally hear about them.  Though the exact meaning has been debated here and elsewhere, one popular version is: 5 centimeters/ 5 minutes/ 5000 baht.  And the number 5 in Thai is "ha", so it also means "ha ha ha", like laughter, in this case, at an easy mark.  

The disapproval you speak of from that trip report is possibly in reference to the feeling that a lot of customers who *aren't* Japanese tend to get ignored in the bar when Japanese customers are there.  I've seen it myself.  It's a bummer, but what can you do.  

I do likes me the Japanese look myself, I don't mind telling you.  In fact, not a day goes by here in-country that I don't die a thousand small deaths, lusting after the little stylish twists everywhere!  So, go and enjoy!  

There are pics around here somewhere.  I believe our man Snick has a couple cosplay threads with pics you should be able to find without too much trouble.  

Cheers.  Hope that helps.

Comment

What he said
      The girls in Obsession are more likely to have their hair lightened and teased to look Japanese. They look great, but personally I have found the attitude to be more business like (and less Farang friendly) then in years past.
      I usually go to Cacscades for more fun ( or Pattaya which is even better ).

As for cosplay, that is separate from ladyboys. There is usually a Cosplay event every two or three months, but its hard to find the schedule.
      "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Thanks for the comment^^

I'll definitely lookup snick's posts! All this talk is getting me excited LOL

I can imagine the Japanese might like Japanese looking Thai with that little something extra? Other than that I agree... what would be the point?

The 555 is hilarious. Poor guys, wonder if it's really that bad. Hope I don't get ignored too much though, I can imagine a girl would rather work 5 mins than 3 hours for the same amount of cash!

In-country? You live in Bangkok I presume?

Comment

(Snick @ Apr. 16 2011,06:02) What he said
          The girls in Obsession are more likely to have their hair lightened and teased to look Japanese. They look great, but personally I have found the attitude to be more business like (and less Farang friendly) then in years past.
          I usually go to Cacscades for more fun ( or Pattaya which is even better ).

As for cosplay, that is separate from ladyboys. There is usually a Cosplay event every two or three months, but its hard to find the schedule.
          Damn, I'm hoping it's not too business like that it ruins the fun. The look you describe does sound extremely tasty to me... and I'm understating here!

Btw I can't find the thread of yours Farangbah spoke of, any chance you could hit me up with a link?

Comment

Nvm Snick found it by clicking your name - I'm such a noob!

Comment

Here is a thread I did a while back, will give you some idea.

https://theladyboyforums.com/cgi-bin....cosplay
              I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

(Bumblebee @ Apr. 16 2011,06:42) Here is a thread I did a while back, will give you some idea.

https://theladyboyforums.com/cgi-bin....cosplay
                Thank you sir! But I imagine this is not actually walking around in bars right? Looks legitimate Japanese though^^

Comment

No not in the bar area lol, it's just a glimpse of the cosplay scene in Bangkok.
                  I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

(Bumblebee @ Apr. 16 2011,06:55) No not in the bar area lol, it's just a glimpse of the cosplay scene in Bangkok.
                    Haha well it was slightly too anime for my taste anyways haha

Comment

Welcome Aurades

When you get time, you can find some nice Japanese types in the Cissyboys thread (all 88 pages of it )

https://theladyboyforums.com/cgi-bin....=26227;
                      Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

5/5/5/?
                        Hmmm

I have yet to have a problem with 20/1/1

20 centimeters, 1 hour, 1000 baht.

Comment

(guydesavoy @ Apr. 16 2011,09:43) Welcome Aurades  

When you get time, you can find some nice Japanese types in the Cissyboys thread (all 88 pages of it   )

https://theladyboyforums.com/cgi-bin....=26227;
                          Checking that out now, thanks for the link^^

Comment

looks like chinese

Comment

Working...
                            X