X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Burgerman,

Wow!!! I am highly flattered that BobbyPussy thinks me a "mentor", however I am hardly that especially considering the fact he puts me in the same league as TT, whom by the way was instrumental in my own mentoring!!! No comparison whatsoever, hahahha. TT is a full fledged 4 star general while I am still doing basic training.

Nonetheless everything else in BobbyPussy's post holds true and I fully endorse.

Comment

(burgerman @ Apr. 28 2011,02:02) The thought of being first in is very tempting though lol !!!
      theres your answer.. assuming you are the first in then its usually a better experience than some of the hardened starfish pole swinging  in the bars.

Go for it , Just tell a pack of lies about you in for one night and empty your bollocks or pass the info to me, sounds like a real nice sweety. Besides I have no morals or scruples about this type of thing... love em  and leave em etc etc....

Comment

Cheers fellas ! Its great to hear from people who really understand haha!! I've still kept up the contact with the cutie...only occasional web chats and a couple of cam sessions...and i will defo try and hook up towards the end of this upcoming trip, maybe last 2 0r 3 days ..
        I feel it is my duty to throw myself into the fiery pit first and only meet with a potentially 'good girl' , after i have immersed in the dark side ....just in case i want to fuck to oblivion instead of playing mr nice guy lol !!
        I will have my laptop this trip so i will see who is in town at the same time and maybe meet for some masterclasses!!!....
        2 weeks now.....god i cant fucking wait

Comment

What's your itinerary? I am kicking around BKK and Pattaya between June 01 and 16. Do not know where, when but certainly within the vicinity. PM me if you want.

Comment

Get to bkk about 5 pm on june 10...torn between first few nights in bkk, then down to Patts or shemale island....or lose the plot in nana for a few days first then cool off down south...or...oh fuck it im too excited to decide ..
            hopefully by the time i land at swampy i will have the basis of a plan! I'll let you know..cheers siam!!

Comment

Have a fantastic trip, BM.

I can tell you are looking forward to it!
              I'm feeling rough and it's a combination of air and water...

Comment

....well I am wondering after following this thread what ever happened to burgerman, did he even make that trip to BKK & what happend to his cam frog honey?  I can imagine all the scenarios that might have happened if he did show up to meet her but since there is no follow-up I would guess he never made the trip after all...  
                .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

Working...
                X