X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures

Was just wondering..how do you guys usually bring back the xxx shots you get with the girls? Just leave them on the camera or card? or in the phone?..
    Dont get me wrong, i've been to los 14 times, taken 1000's of pics..some of which were a bit fruity i suppose but never really hardcore , as i was always a bit nervous about being stopped at BKK or London and customs checking out my conquests lol...
    Having seen some of the excellent work posted here in trip reports..i can only assume you guys are getting the real deal sort of shots, cocks , assholes and cum....which is what i'm dying to get this time!!....but how to take a shit load of them and get them all back here with no worries?
    This time i will have my laptop with me , so i was thinking of maybe emailing the harder stuff to myself and deleting from the camera card before leaving los....whats the chances of anyone wanting to see your emails at customs??...i've never heard of it happening ..but you never know right??...or maybe be better to just snail mail myself the memory card?
    Oh, i dont fucking know.....should never have started thinking about this lol...
    What do you guys do???....i will just copy you haha!!

Hi Burgerman...

It's a good question and comes up in conversation a lot.

I am of the opinion that you will never encounter a situation whereby you'll have your laptop and cameras (etc) searched for naughty pictures.

It's certainly never happened to me.

I suppose that in some countries there may be an effort made to catch you 'blue handed' with naughty stuff but I think for most readers of this forum these aren't places we are likely to ever go to.

It's easy to be paranoid though and I sympathize with your concerns... although I don't share them.

I think your biggest worry is going to be how you can get these naughty beauties to pose for you in the first place!  
    I'm feeling rough and it's a combination of air and water...

Comment

I return home with the ladyboy photos still on a memory card.

I do remove the subjective memory card from the camera, and stick it into a small plastic holder before placing in my carry on luggage.

I then insert a family friendly memory card into the camera, just in case someone does decide to turn the camera on.

Have never had any of my cameras or memory cards checked in all the years of travelling.

Cheers
      Koykaeng
      Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

If you are really worried about being in physical posession of pics you could always upload them to "the cloud", something like Apple's Mobile Me or other file storage services...

Comment

That's an interesting way to go - but frankly I wouldn't trust the security, privacy or loyalty of the companies that manage these options.

I'd much rather trust my naughty pics and videos to a few guys at border control than the zillions of freaks in 'the cloud!'
          I'm feeling rough and it's a combination of air and water...

Comment

Wow, never even thought about it.
            TEXASMAC

Comment

Hi,

Buy a portable hard drive.

Before anyhting else, go to True Crypt and read about encrypting a portable hard drive.

Partition the new hard drive: I use a 500Gb drive with 100 Gb for encrypted volume.

You now have esentially 2 x volumes a 400 and 100 Gb.

Use true crypt to encrypt the 100Gb volume using the "hidden drive" provision. You can adjust the size of this partion, leaving perhaps 75Gb for the dummy volume and 25 Gb for the hidden volume.

What you have done is placed the one you want hidden inside the the dummy or safe volume. The dummy volume you put in files that you might reasonably want to keep secure: scans of payslips, passports, work documents photos etc. This has one password. If ever pressured you can open it with the password and show them reasonably innocent documents. It also shows as being a complete volume of 100Gb.

To open the hidden volume you mount the same as the dummy volume but use a different password you have selected and voila! the hidden volume opens instead of the dummy volume with all your goodies in it.

The idea is that if they insist on looking at what is in the partitioned volume, you offer the dummy volume password and to all intents and purposes you have complied and all indications show that the encrypted volume contains no nasties.

Its all about plausible deniability. There is no indication of a hidden volume and as I understand it the hidden volume cannot be detected. As such you have complied with reasonable requests and should walk away whistling.

PS: true crypt is pretty fucking highly rated as an excryption program and is FREE.

Cheers,

J
              f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

Some very good replies here particularly from f0xxee. This subject has been discussed before A question about laptop getting serached. It has happened before in the USA and Canada.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                Membership Levels
                The Rookie Thread
                New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Ihave had my camera check at customs in Los Angles. After he saw the photos of the girlfriend and her mother together he handed my camesa back and said you can go. I asked you do not what to see anything else, he says no. I was red flagged at passport check by a bitch who thought I was padophile. Donot kid yourself they have a profile list of us old fucks coming back from Thailand.

Comment

I do what Foxxee suggested.  Encrypted on separate hard drive .... just in case!  I use 'Safehouse' software.   But KK's tactic sounds very practical too.

Chances slim, but I wouldnt want pics coming up on the tv screen @ customs while others filed passed, let alone ending up on a register of pervs (apart from the register on this website ... )

I once got stopped by a customs officer (fat female ugly) at LHR on a direct flight from BKK, went through all my stuff (but not camera).  When i asked her 'Why did you stop me?' ....  she replied 'Because I can!' .....  cow.  But it turned out they were stopping all single male travellers from BKK that flight, so no guesses why.
                    TT

Comment

You got a dodgy boat-race TT....
                      f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

Never bothered me .I even get all my photos done in hard copy over there (cheaper) and bring them back in those photo holders. Trip before last brought back over 1,000. The only worry i had was it made my carry on luggage very heavy.

Cheers DK
                        happy when in thailand

Comment

I do that which Foxxee outlined, but I really only do it because I like to empty my camera memory card after each session (when possible).

I do this because the girls always want to see the photos and I can't stand it when they want to go through everyone I have been with (only happened the first time I had a digital camera).

I am always amazed when Koykaeng goes through the stuff in his camera - he has everyone he's been with on the memory card!

I have flown from Bangkok into UK Airports, American Airports, French, German and Italian Airports and of course Saudi, Kuwait, and Dubai Airports (each of those to enter the country, not "in-transit" and (touch-wood) so far I have never been stopped or searched.

Comment

i use drop box

unless they know where to look they shouldnt find.
                            but never been asked to show anything or had my stuff looked at, just the normal checking for duty free and that i havent gone over my limit.

SW„¢
                            http://www.youtube.com/user/CT8982

Comment

Last year they stopped me and went through the camera from beginning to end and that was on the way out...go figure that one. they were also looking at another guys laptop at the same time. I think this heavy handed shit has finished now in UK but around a year ago they were stopping one in ten going out with the full monty search..they looked at my bank account , diary , the whole lot

Around 10 years ago they played back all the video tapes i brought back at fast speed at random intervals.

I got nothin to hide of course but its still not nice having yr life exposed

Comment

Working...
                              X