X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cratersque View Post
    I found a Facebook page for a ladyboy bar called caddy shack in hua hin. Looks small but it does appear to have some LB's there. Recent photos posted too. One in particular looks very sexy
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Caddy...14576688580863
    Ah... facebook... maybe we'll see you next on the caddy facebook page getting hitched to a beautiful sexy ladyboy?

I bet it was this Falangs first time in Thailand too... LOL!

caddy2_n.jpgcaddy-cake_n.jpgcaddy-wedding_n.jpg

Comment

Now this is more my type .... found her on the caddy facebook page too....

caddyn.jpg

Comment

Ladyboy bar hua hin

That's the one I meant! Hot

Comment

That place looks like they do foot massage during the day.

Originally posted by BAM View Post
          Ah... facebook... maybe we'll see you next on the caddy facebook page getting hitched to a beautiful sexy ladyboy?

I bet it was this Falangs first time in Thailand too... LOL!
          Yeah i hate when that happens.
          I managed to hold out, i didn't get married to a ladyboy until my fourth time!

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Here is some ladyboys I was shopping with in Hua Hin.
            They were friends of my girlfriend, we all went there for the hip hop show.

Attached Files
            www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Cute

Very nice. Hua hin not so dead maybe!

Comment

Originally posted by cratersque View Post
                Very nice. Hua hin not so dead maybe!
                Well I came with 3 ladyboys from Bangkok to see the big Honda Hip Hop show on the beach. While there may not be a huge amount of local ladyboys compared to other parts of Thailand, there is probably lots of visiting ones. Hua Hin is kind of a vacation place for many Thais from Bangkok so keep your eyes out for vacationing ladyboys. If there is a big show or event going on there will be ladyboys there and probably lots of them. Also temples and monuments are also a good place to go.
                No matter what place i have visited with ladyboys, they always have to make a visit to the local buddhist attractions.

IMG_0136.jpg
                IMG_0027.jpg
                IMG_0102.jpgIMG_2112.jpgIMG_2163.jpgIMG_2169.jpg
                www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Wow, bait and switch is alive in Hua Hin. I have emailed three places that say they have places for rent but due to Falang damaging the place or stealing the all recommend the Blue Lagoon. I was going to complain about bait and switch and then I remembered I was talking about Thailand. LOL
                  TEXASMAC

Comment

Happy Birthday Texasmac!

Hope you end up finding your place in Hua Hin - just be careful scouting things out!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                    Membership Levels
                    The Rookie Thread
                    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Thanks rx, through TripAdvisor.com I will know tomorrow if I have an apartment for 60 days while I look around. A little more $ than I will pay in the future but cheaper than a hotel and I have to $ in advance bur TRIPADVISOR.COM guarantees it.
                      TEXASMAC

Comment

I have a place for two months. Then if I like the place okay, but it gives me a place so I can look around.
                        TEXASMAC

Comment

Good news TM, hope you got it for a reasonable price! 2 months should be enough time to check out the other options for staying in Hua Hin.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                          Membership Levels
                          The Rookie Thread
                          New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                          Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

They came back with some extra charges. I am at the Leng Hotel and Guesthouse for one moth starting June 5. The application for 1 year visa has been filed. All is left is waiting. I did not like the uncertainty of vacation rentals as was I sure who would be there. I wanted the guarantee of the hotel experience for the first month. Plus I wanted to pay when I was still employed. Then while there I will look for a place to live. I just re-read the posts and missed the part about "tennis" the first time. I enjoy golf, I love tennis.
                            TEXASMAC

Comment

Originally posted by TEXASMAC View Post
                              Wow, bait and switch is alive in Hua Hin. I have emailed three places that say they have places for rent but due to Falang damaging the place or stealing the all recommend the Blue Lagoon. I was going to complain about bait and switch and then I remembered I was talking about Thailand. LOL
                              When i was looking at places i Hua hin before there was a lot of bad reviews about the Blue Lagoon.
                              Expensive and not kept up well, stuff like that.
                              www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Working...
                              X