X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Footwear

Why is it that in nearly every shot the girls keep their shoes/boots on? Is it because they only have one pair and are frightened of losing them to some drunken ladyboy lover??? I even watched a video yesterday where she had her shoes on in the shower....they cant be that tight that she cant take them off??. Dont you guys do a risk assessment before shagging these ladies incase you get a boot in the face................or is it so they can make a quick get away?? Or does it turn you on?

Definetly a turn on for me.

Comment

They take their shoes off...they never enter a hotel room or a home with their shoes on...

That is a major Thai faux pas...
      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Actually it's practised throughout South East Asia. It's considered imploite. Anyway, we find it's more comfy.
        But, I like the ladyboys with their shoes on. Especially platforms.
        http://asianladyboy.blogspot.com

Comment

i've often wondered what the whole foot fetish thing is about, but have never licked one in thailand as i've noticed feet don't seem to get cleaned like the rest of the body. and their feet are large and unattractive anyway, so best they keep high heels on imo.

Comment

(razrman @ Nov. 24 2007,18:52) Actually it's practised throughout South East Asia. It's considered imploite.
            In the States as well (at least one State)...and I suspect throughout Polynesia...
            Attached Files
            "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Working...
            X