X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sucking cock

i have never been with a LB but have been to LOS and PI a lot. Will be going to AC in PI next month and really want to gain the courage to meet up with this LB I met my last trip. I know it is risky, but I want to suck her off. Do any of you do this and do you always use a condom?

Nah! never done it...
    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

You're not gay are you ?

Sorry, that was a joke !

The reality is that many of us enjoy giving oral pleasure, and I get the impression that most do not use any protection.

Sure there is still some risk, but its all relative.

Cheers
      Koykaeng
      Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

(shaftlicker @ Nov. 20 2007,20:02) I know it is risky, but I want to suck her off.

are you for real? is this Stogie trying to get more response from forum members?

just in case you are for real:

nope, I never use a condom, what is the point? may as well suck a rubber dildo imo

yes, there are risks associated with it but most can be cured and the really bad ones are extremely unlikely to be transferred

go ahead, suck them as much as you like, it's nice, real nice

I've made kathylc  

Comment

Just do it, a cock on a ladyboy is a large clitoris.

Enjoy.

Just inspect the tackle before you hook onto the line.

Comment

Don't go to her house on a motorbike and then make her mad.

Comment

(stogie bear @ Nov. 21 2007,02:14) Don't go to her house on a motorbike and then make her mad.
              hmmm, wondered when you would make an appearance in a thread about sucking cock...

I've made kathylc  

Comment

(stogie bear @ Nov. 20 2007,20:14) Don't go to her house on a motorbike and then make her mad.

so *that* is the real story behind 'the story'!!
                now it all suddenly makes sense!!
                figures it'd take a thread called 'sucking cock' to get to the truth in thailand!

Comment

You paid for it....you eat it

Comment

What is your secret for meeting Ladyboys in AC? Where do you look?

And which hotel do you recommend that is Ladyboy friendly?

Comment

AC?

Comment

(stogie bear @ Nov. 21 2007,15:01) AC?  
                        Angeles City

Comment

Angeles City, in the Philippines. Site of the former US Clarke Air Base and very big red light district that sprang up to service the air force men.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                          Membership Levels
                          The Rookie Thread
                          New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                          Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Never been to AC but from what i have heard the LBs there are fucking discusting   why the fuck would you waist your money when you have BKK and Pattaya

As for sucking Lb cock, suck as much as you can whilst your there and if your brave enough to swallow thats all good also, but LBs only for me.

Comment

(koykaeng @ Nov. 21 2007,05:54) You're not gay are you ?

Sorry, that was a joke !

The reality is that many of us enjoy giving oral pleasure, and I get the impression that most do not use any protection.

Sure there is still some risk, but its all relative.

Cheers
                              Koykaeng
                              For fuck sake KK stop doing it with your relatives, the risk increases exponentially and sooner or later your Mum is bound to find out
                              When I were a lad we had the one thing that money can't buy...poverty

Comment

Working...
                              X