X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions and musings of a mad man

Well, i figured that after months of lurking on the forums as a guest, it was finally time to put the proverbial pen to proverbial paper and seek clarification on a few issues. Hopefully ye village elders will be generous enough to help me answer a few personal questions that have been burning within, with no form of release but on this forum.

A bit about myself first. I am half european and half chinese malaysian. I was raised in Malaysia but educated in New Zealand, and am still here in beautiful NZ living and working contentedly. Because of my Malaysian upbringing, i was fortunate to have seen a lot of SE Asia from a young age, and can remember travelling to all sorts of exotic locations and seeing equally exotic people. I can remember seeing the touristy cabaret shows in thailand as a child, when my parents unwittingly took me and my sister along, not realising what it was all about. My childhood was pretty "straight", if you will, but i can always remember holding a deep fascination and curiousity with those pretty pretty men with the beautiful breasts and incredible legs.

I lost my virginity at the age of 14 to a girl the same age as me, and that opened a whole new world of exploration and experimentation for me. At age 16, on holiday back in malaysia, my friend let me in on a secret... He told me he visited the "ah gua" brothel... local lingo for ladyboy. Half drunk at the time, it didn't take much coercing for me to follow him. Being the good bastard he was, he got me to pick the one i liked, and took care of everything for me. Boy was that first time an experience or what?! The girl was lovely... not much older than me. She had just had her tits done and was very proud of them. At first, despite my drunkenness, i was very apprehensive about "that thing" swinging between her legs, but after some sexual stimulation i was more than eager.

After that experience, I have spent the years inbetween now and then growing into a person more willing to explore my sexuality, but at the same time, i still wonder about quite a few things. I have had a few absolutely awesome encounters with LB's in my lifetime (as well as some not so great ones) but still have so many questions in my mind. I guess i am really writing to find some clarification on why I am the way I am.

So, the questions I have are as follows:
    What the hell is it that makes people like you and me love ladyboys so friggin' much? I absolutely adore girls, but i can't seem to explain to myself why I fantasize about girls with dicks instead. Is it some form of latent homosexuality? I have had a few experiences with guys, i must admit, but i have always preferred the company of Ladyboys much more. Unfortunately i usually have to wait until my end of year sojourn back to SE asia before i have any real fun exploring this scene. The LB's in NZ are usually polynesian and are built like brick shithouses, and look like they could captain the all blacks rugby team. (although i have managed to find two beauties that i visit frequently)

What percentage of Ladyboy lovers would consider themselves truly trisexual, as in, they would fuck both girls, boys, and ladyboys?

What percentage of LB lovers are ok with the idea of the LB fucking him penetratively as well?

How did most of you guys get into it? What is it about these girls that makes us desire them so?

I guess i'm just trying to rationalise and understand my lust for them. I sometimes just sit in absolute befuddlement wondering why a chick with a dick excites me so, even though i love and enjoy the company of a real girl anytime.

Well, enough ranting and raving for now. I'm sure i will have more questions for you guys as this topic progresses. I look forward to your answers, and hope you guys will bestow patience and guidance to this young LB loving padawan.

Over and out.

MadMan

Welcome
    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

What percentage of Ladyboy lovers would consider themselves truly trisexual, as in, they would fuck both girls, boys, and ladyboys?
      Almost none. Most of us like girls and ladyboys. It's the femininity that attracts us.

What percentage of LB lovers are ok with the idea of the LB fucking him penetratively as well?
      Click HERE!

You are thinking too much. Relax and enjoy the pain!  

Oh, and welcome!  

Comment

Always pleased to welcome another MadMan to this forum

I havent the faintest idea what inner urges prompted the TTChang LB habit in my mid-fifties. But I am attracted to Thai ladies, not any western or South American, and I prefer them with a cock. And the more lady-like the better.

And I prefer the company of ladyboys, as well as the sex.
        TT

Comment

Welcome on board Mad Man....
          Why all this questions ...As long as you are enjoying yourself and not harming anyone ,who cares....
          Its like arguing about your favorite color...
          So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

What I find remarkable is that if someone likes chicken, he just eats it.

Absolutely no soul searching

Whats the difference?

Comment

(janabiyah @ Nov. 18 2007,13:25) What I find remarkable is that if someone likes chicken, he just eats it.
              I one tried to explain to an ex-girlfriend that as much as like chocolate ice cream that some times I'm in the mood for strawberry.

She got all pissed off and said she wasn't ice cream.

Comment

Although I like the company of women I find the actual "fanny" boring and a few Russian, Asian women I know dont like to be fingered which is even more boring. Atleast with a dick you can see a result and you know personally what makes it stand to attention and speak out. It turns me on looking at these girls and I enjoy it. Although, I have only had two experinces I return in 8 days to do the tour and enjoy myself.
                I agree with all the above. If you like it do it, if you like to eat it then eat it, who gives a fuck, its your room and you paid for it and your paying for "it" also. Life is to short. I have a failed marriage after 30 years and I am going to enjoy life and take the memories to my grave...with a smile on my face. And there are many out there who would like to do it but dont have the bottle, opportunity, money.........so I think I am privileged because I know my sexuality and having a great time. Live for today and stop worrying you wanker!

Comment

(millwall @ Nov. 19 2007,11:53)  Life is to short.  ..... I am going to enjoy life and take the memories to my grave...with a smile on my face.  And there are many out there who would like to do it but dont have the bottle, opportunity, money.........so I think I am privileged because I know my sexuality and having a great time.
                   Spot on     Same, same -  Look forward to meeting you!
                  TT

Comment

Welcome Mad Man, I can relate to your dilemma. I describe myself as bi-sexual. I am physically and mentally attracted to both generic girls with great legs and bum and I am also attracted to pre-op ladyboys with implants and a small functional penis (plus great legs and arse).

The guy thing has never done anything for me, I am attracted to the beauty of the female form. However, I must admit to been attracted to a convincing 'cross dresser' in sensual lingerie. Not yet ticked this off my list, but it will happen at least once.

To me there are three sexes, I am attracted to two, therefore I am bisexual. But if I was to tell that to my European hetrosexual friends who have never travelled to Asia, they would think I am gay. There fucking loss.

"I am bi-sexual". there you go, I have said it, but I have been saying that to my learned friends for quite some time.

Comment

welcome mad fellow
                      try the sheep in NZ there supposed to be very receptive)
                      ok sorry could.nt resist
                      i dont take it ,and i dont like blokes emn> but i do like ladyboys(shemales) with big tits and big cocks. go figure?? i dont know why.
                      and i dont tell my friends in australia as i just think they would not be able to deal with it. so i just talk about ladyboys as girls which is what they are anyway.. i show em pics and they go nuts for em ha ha ha

anyway welcome on board sir
                      just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Working...
                      X