Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a word of thanks for this site

Dear Members
    at last my trip is soon upon me arriving in Bk on Friday, then later down to Pattaya. I just wanted to say a few words of thanks to Mr Stogie Bear and all the members that have helped me with some great info for my trip.

In fact compared to the 'orthodox'? forums, i have found lb lovers to be by far the most generous in giving info, emails, tel nos etc,

Armed with the said help the lb scene appears a bit less intimidating as I will be losing my cherry as they say!!

Also thank you for good humoured and informative replies to my question posts about The guess bar, availability of cabaret girls and Areeya
    ( I have her tel no but i suspect its not going to happen!!!)
    I hope to meet some members out there, I am quite a shy guy so if you see a tall, balding middle aged guy (52) in your bar, please poke my in the ribs and say are you Omg!!

So all the best and Chock dee for the future of the site.
    Cheers Omg

Lets hope theres no tall, balding middle aged lb aged (52) in the bar named Omg!!

Comment

Let us know your dates for each city so we can maybe hook up...

Comment

(millwall @ Oct. 29 2007,22:10) Lets hope theres no tall, balding middle aged lb aged (52) in the bar named Omg!!  

OHMYGOD! thats doesnt even bear thinking about!

Comment

OMG welcome to the land of smiles
          areeya is now in phuket with her canadian boyfriend, so i doubt you will have much chance there. my recomendation is to forget her and find a new superstar before anyone else does
          good luck
          donnnnnny
          just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

(donnnnnny @ Oct. 31 2007,19:14) OMG welcome to the land of smiles
            areeya is now in phuket with her canadian boyfriend, so i doubt you will have much chance there. my recomendation is to forget her and find a new superstar before anyone else does
            good luck
            donnnnnny
            thanks for reply
            i thought she was still there, and i wont be losing too much sleep. when i emailed her (back in August) she was certainly in phuket then, her reply seemed to suggest she was available in p4p sense, but it may be the number she has given me could lead to a message re web site (from what i gather from another site?)
            anyhoo touchdown friday morning!!!!
            Cheers Omg

Comment

Have a great time OMG , Im sure you will !!!!
              how you gonna fit them all in

Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Working...
              X