X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suggestions for 2 nights.

i will be arriving in bkk next week,staying in bkk for 5 nights then flying up to chiang mai for a further 5 nights...........this will leave me with 2 spare nights at the end of my trip.any recomendations where to go for the last 2 nights?is it worth going to pattaya?i'm very sorry to hear the guess bar will be closing,i've waited for nearly a year to visit this bar,seems i'm going to be lucky and see the place before it closes.i really enjoy reading all the comments on this site,any help would be appreciated.

I would stick to Bangkok with only 2 nights especially if this is your first trip. Between Guess and Nana you have plenty of choice, the bars are close together and easy to negotiate. The only trouble will be 2 nights is not enough. Good luck.
    I don't get it, is this a magic show?

Comment

(westerngent44 @ Oct. 28 2007,16:59) i will be arriving in bkk next week,staying in bkk for 5 nights then flying up to chiang mai for a further 5 nights...........this will leave me with 2 spare nights at the end of my trip.any recomendations where to go for the last 2 nights?is it worth going to pattaya?i'm very sorry to hear the guess bar will be closing,i've waited for nearly a year to visit this bar,seems i'm going to be lucky and see the place before it closes.i really enjoy reading all the comments on this site,any help would be appreciated.
      well given u've already been in bkk for 5 nights
      - more than enough in m opinion

I'd spend the last couple of nights in Pattaya
      - just catch a limo from the airport (~1300 baht)

If you never been to Pattaya, it'll be a good way to end
      your trip
      And everything a lot cheaper down that way

Good luck

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Working...
      X