X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• French Kissing...

Hi.i will be visiting thailand on november the 8th,5 nights bkk,5 nights chaing mai,3 nights pattaya.i have never seen a ladyboy,let alone met one!i went to see the ladyboys uk show in newcastle,wow they look so nice,so sexy.the thing for me is french kissing,do these girls know how kiss as good as real ladies?if i decide to go for my first lb,will it be a tounge down the throat job,wow what a nice thought?when i arrive it will be straight over to the guess bar for my first look at bkk lbs.i hope to meet some members who can give me an educated opinion on the lb scene.thanks for any help.

from Trip Reports Forum - not a trip report!

Here are a few old posts about the topic.

Kissing (and other stuff)

Kissing

Bad Kissers

Kissing, why or why not?

Hope this helps, remember the search function is your friend! I think other board members will share their opinions as well.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

do these girls know how kiss as good as real ladies?
      Oh dear... You have much to learn!

Comment

(stogie bear @ Sep. 21 2007,19:20)
        do these girls know how kiss as good as real ladies?
        Oh dear... You have much to learn!  
        That's the bit I fell about laughing at too!

Sorry westerngent44,

Nothing personal - but these are very much real people and they regard themselves very much as girls.

Looking at it from the 'girls' point of view - are you any good at kissing?

RR.
        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
        Kahuna

Comment

my god....the best kissers are lb's....they know how we (men) like it......

me wrong??

Dieter
          Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

DIETER - You absolutely correct !!!

DANNO

You no care me DIE !!!

Comment

Just go to Guess Bar and one kiss from Jenny will send you through the roof and never want to kiss a cold western fish gg again.

Comment

Dont know about that , she burped in my face , so I had to take it out on her ass as punishment for being a rude girl .

Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

thanks for you comments guys.yes i have so much to learn,we all had to start somewhere,for me it will be in november.my friend caught me looking at this brilliant site,now he's getting interested in lbs too,so i will get as much information as i can,i'll go for a nice cute petite lb in nana.thanks again guys.

Comment

(aperry @ Sep. 22 2007,09:07) Just go to Guess Bar and one kiss from Jenny will send you through the roof and never want to kiss a cold western fish gg again.  
                     My legs went to "jelly" after swapping tonsils with Jenny in the Guess Bar   , even Stogie was "turned on" by it

Needless to say we swapped a lot more stuff in the "loom" later  
                    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

what by your legs turning to jellY
                      just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Working...
                      X