X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange but True

Hi Guys...Spending 2 days in BKK early Oct and then down to Pattaya for a few days.

My european girlfriend would like to go to a LB place and have a 3 some with a LB back at the Hotel.

Dont want to freak her out and was wondering if anyone could suggest maybe some of the classier ( not too much oressure ) LB Bars in BKK and Pattaya that you think might be suitable for gently easing her into the LB scene.

Thanks !!!

Better chance of replies here
    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

You lucky, lucky bastard
      Mister Arse

Comment

From What I have read so on this broad... Guess Bar in BKK is very easy going and relaxing and 131 in PTY.. I have not visted this venue yet. But will be going there in 4 days or so.. will report my findings... But I do trust this BM..
        "Imagination is more important than knowledge, for knowledge is limited while imagination embraces the world"
        Albert Einstein

Comment

Not to put a damper on the suggestions, but all the girls come from the same places, pretty much, i.e., Issan, all do the same job, i.e., get their asses fucked 1-2 times per night, many drink and take drugs, and sleep on average at 5am, so saying a bar or someone is 'classier' is a bit of a misnomer regarding this field of entertainment and work. But nonetheless, a newbie lady might find Guess and 131 easier in the sense of a nicer physical environment and slightly less pressure from the girls.

All that being said, there are 'individuals' working who most certainly are classier than others, but you have to judge that.

BTW, I would suggest the wife decide on whether she wants to get fucked by a big dick or not. You might be disappointed if you get all ready, excited, then pick a girl who is small, on a lot of hormones, and can't get it up after you go to bed. Also, of course, ask the girl first. Many do not like being a lesbian, and cannot get it up with a girl.

Comment

I would suggest the wife decide on whether she wants to get fucked by a big dick or not.
            Might be a bit of a bummer for you, the bf, if she is a bit too entusiastic with her "yesssssss" reply!
            Mister Arse

Comment

(Stewart @ Sep. 08 2007,20:53) Might be a bit of a bummer for you, the bf, if she is a bit too entusiastic with her "yesssssss" reply!  
              Good comment, Stewart.  I can just imagine that !!!
              TT

Comment

Good point. Maybe it's not a good question to ask!

"Yes, I only want a big hard dick honey, at least 8 inches, find a LB with that, only that please!"

"But dear, I have a small dick, and you've always said size doesn't matter?"

"Yes, well, I meant, find a big dick honey, because that's the one I don't want. Yes, that's it. Really, I only like small dicks, honest, just like yours."

Divorce proceedings begin.

Comment

Working...
                X