X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Femboys vs Ladyboys

It would be appreciated if anyone can tell me what is the difference between femboys and ladyboys? Which is better? Where to find femboys?

Hello Kas_kas,

Welcome to the forum  

Ladyboy is the term used for a Thai transexual who looks, dresses and acts like a girl.  They may be pre or post operative.

A femboy may be a gay male  -  or may be a transexual who has not yet gone so far as growing their hair long and fully adopting female dress. That is they tend to dress ambiguously.  Also a femboy usually has little or nothing in the way of brest development.

Which is better  -  that is more a question of your taste.
    Mirimark is probably our greatest exponent of femmyboys.  I guess the greater majority prefer ladyboys.

Where to find femboys?  
    Do a search in the Travel Information and News Views and Ladyboys sections of the forum.
    Also have a look on the main A-TS website in the Travel Information section.

There are certainly plenty in Bangkok, Pattaya, Chiang Mai and many of the small cities in Issan.
    I don't remember seeing any in Phuket but that does not mean they are not there.

RR.
    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
    Kahuna

Comment

(kas_kas @ Mar. 24 2007,22:57) It would be appreciated if anyone can tell me what is the difference between femboys and ladyboys? Which is better? Where to find femboys?
      The search engine is your friend. There are at least 10-20 topics on this. Obsessions is the best bar for femboys.

Welcome to the forum.
      seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

O my God ... when they say "new members" they don't fool around... No disrespect, welcome to the juggle.

Comment

(kas_kas @ Mar. 25 2007,06:57) It would be appreciated if anyone can tell me what is the difference between femboys and ladyboys?
          An horrifically bad tits job  

Comment

Welcome to our little club, some of the answers to those difficult questions lie within the inner vaults.

Enjoy, you have found an ultimate resourse on the subject of the LB Force.

May the LB Force be with you......
            Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Let me see...
              LB...
              Attached Files
              So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Femboy....
                Attached Files
                So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

a picture is worth a thousand words
                  ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

Femboy

too young now but maybe in 4 or 5 years..... but of course by then she will be a Ladyboy and who wants that?
                    Attached Files
                    Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
                    -Dennis Miller

Comment

I'll take it if no one else want's it??
                      If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

Dont bother gizmo, buttafly has put a claimer on her, hes in again
                        Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

I believe the "tit" criteria is misleading...I have recently spent considerable time with 3 young ladies who would be classified (or would have been) as femboys all in their early to mid 20's...Yet all 3 have been on hormones since they were 13 years oid or younger...And all 3 have softer more feminine bodies, little or no body hair and more feminine voices than most girls with implants who don't take hormones...

To me they are more of a ladyboy then most girls with tits...And all 3 function quite well...

One of the girls recently had implants and has gone off hormones...so when I return next month it will be interesting to see how she has changed if at all...

So to paraphrase our great leader Stogie...Ladyboys have tits, but sometimes they don't...

The debate continues....

kahuna
                          "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

hmmmmm.. love the femboys.

Comment

I am more and more intruiged by femboys.

In five weeks I go to Pattaya; would KAOS be a good start ?

Any other info

T hanks

Comment

Working...
                              X