X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lb's with scars

First post here. Glad to have found this forum, lurked for a few hours and liked what I saw and what I read.

Anyway, on a recent sojourn in Thailand I noticed that many ladyboys of the night have scars on their arms, sometimes legs. Looks like it has been done with a blade.
    I asked a few girls what it's from and they all answered "motorbike accident"
    What's the real truth behind the scars?

Hi and welcome to the forum.

you'll get more answers here, but I always assumed it was the motorbike, unless you know of someything more sinister?

seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Hey Bob , ive often wondered that but to tell you the truth it aint just the L/B's the GG are the same , loads i have met seem to have scars all over the body ??

Comment

I would say they are mostly from motorbike accidents as remember that is the major mode of transportation in Thailand because they are cheap relatively speaking and also in the bigger cities like BKK where traffic is a problem they make for a quick path through the congestion.

Comment

Hmmmm. I don't buy the motorbike comment. The scars all look the same size and shape. Same areas of the body and as I said, looks like it is done with a knife.
          Yes, it's not just the LBs. But I have never seen a girl who isn't a hooker with such scars, leading me to think of something more sinister.
          It's almost like a branding.

Comment

(katoeylover @ Aug. 15 2007,21:32) but I always assumed it was the motorbike, unless you know of someything more sinister?
            My girl has a few "scar's" on her wrist

After being with her for quite some while ( i.e. 10 days) and my "persitant" asking she eventually told me the "truth" behind them and they were certainly not from a motorbike
            Your got yer Mother in a whirl
            Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(Bob_No_Hope @ Aug. 16 2007,07:50) Hmmmm. I don't buy the motorbike comment. The scars all look the same size and shape. Same areas of the body and as I said, looks like it is done with a knife.
              Yes, it's not just the LBs. But I have never seen a girl who isn't a hooker with such scars, leading me to think of something more sinister.
              It's almost like a branding.
              Let me guess they are on their knees and elbows I think branding is a bit far fetched don't you think?

Why is motorbike accidents out of the realms of possibilities?

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Aug. 16 2007,05:50) After being with her for quite some while ( i.e. 10 days)

Comment

When i was in phuket i saw a lot of girls who self mutilated their arms , bit strange i know , apparenty its when a ferang breaks their heart they use a knife as a constant reminder . One had a great tattoo that said fuck and forget , made me chuckle .

Comment

(ozzie @ Aug. 16 2007,05:52) Let me guess they are on their knees and elbows  I think branding is a bit far fetched don't you think?

Why is motorbike accidents out of the realms of possibilities?

What, they all fall off in the same place, leaving an identical mark?

Comment

(smeghead_arch @ Aug. 16 2007,05:54) When i was in phuket i saw a lot of girls who self mutilated their arms , bit strange i know , apparenty its when a ferang breaks their heart they use a knife as a constant reminder . One had a great tattoo that said fuck and forget , made me chuckle .
                      This reason seems more plausable...until the part about farangs breaking their hearts.

One thing is for sure: it sure isn't from motorbike accidents. The delivery of their answer is a blatant formulated response.

Comment

You are talking about the exception rather than the rule. I don't doubt that some are from self mutilation and others from being in scuffle or even from their Thai boyfriends but mostly they would be from motorbikes.

But seem like you already knew the answer so not sure why you asked the question?

Comment

No - they are burns (on their legs) from the boiling hot exhaust when they are passengers.
                          seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Is this question for real ? ? ?    

Maybe someone has been riding too many mororbikes without a helmet...
                            "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

When i was in phuket i saw a lot of girls who self mutilated their arms...
                              What a load of shit!

Comment

Working...
                              X