X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To the Forum Veterans

In another thread I asked about in-club services like handjobs, blowjobs, or private rooms above.

All the responses pertained to private rooms, and ladyboy clubs. Apparently only Guess Bar has them.

What about in-club services ? Girls going down on guys in the club, or pulling out their cock and stroking it, or even more ... right in the club, when everyone's drunk and having fun?

I have been unable to find the answer to this via the search function.

Thanks

dude, you need to stop wanking at your pc and go to Nana and get laid

Comment

There is no sex in the club. Sometimes a girl will 'rub you down'. But you will not get a Handjob or Blowjob inside a LB bar. For that you have to barfine the girl and take her to a short time room or to your hotel.

All bars are near a short time hotel.
      "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

(rick @ Jul. 27 2007,07:04) dude, you need to stop wanking at your pc and go to Nana and get laid

Comment

(rick @ Jul. 27 2007,10:04) dude, you need to stop wanking at your pc and go to Nana and get laid
          No honey, no money!!

Comment

As the guys say, don't look for it, it can't be found in the bar, but the ST rooms are your best bet.

Besides, would you enjoy it seeing random Joe's dick being sucked at a bar? Most guys would say no way. Especially if the girl is then coming to them next and offering a big kiss or a BJ too.

POL
            Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

There are a few places in Pattaya where I have seen exposed cocks (LBs and customers) and some handwork going on in the guestroom.

I too was offered a public blowjob once. I was a little exhausted in the short time room (just arrived that day). Afterwards I had a few drinks downstairs and watched the show. Another very nice girl got the "information" and wanted to attend me in that special way.

I kindly refused because the place was quite crowded and I do not want to appear on Youtube.

Comment

had blow jobs from may and jenny in obsessions terrisa in casaova . its just something that can happen. no one will stop it as long as the police are not around. fucking loved the look on the faces of the jap blokes sitting next to me in obs
                if it happens let it if it dont do it in the room
                just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jul. 27 2007,10:19)
                  (rick @ Jul. 27 2007,07:04) dude, you need to stop wanking at your pc and go to Nana and get laid
                  I thought all those bars in nana were Shitholes Stogie????  

Comment

But every now and then, you have to stick your nose in a shit hole...
                    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Appreciate all the replies, except yours of course, dick. I mean rick. Richard. Whatever. One must do research before one travels to thailand Im getting plenty of ass right here in california in the meantime... and when I say ass I don't mean the kind you like

Glad to hear some guys have had some experiences. Even in Manila (makati specifically) I found myself with my cock out and three girls under my table sucking it, right there in the club. That kind of shit is phenominally exciting, and I would take it over, an annoying barfine and a long walk or cabride to a hotel. If I want traditional sex ill fuck someone here in california. Bangkok is supposed to be for fantasy and raunch.

And to the other fellow ... the raunchy factor can really be a turnon. We're all tricking ourselves if we believe that "out of sight" really means its not happening anyways And if anyone here is making out with these girls, you're insane. Enjoy the taste of a 60 yr olds cum ...

Comment

(PizzaOverdose @ Aug. 04 2007,17:36) We're all tricking ourselves if we believe that "out of sight" really means its not happening anyways  And if anyone here is making out with these girls, you're insane.  Enjoy the taste of a 60 yr olds cum ...
                        What a cunt..

Sorry...correction...What a dumb cunt...
                        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

hahaha Kahuna
                          .....he's just bitter for getting flamed for the past few weeks for some of his posts/questions/comments......
                          ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

Working...
                          X