Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• post op ts's

where do all the post op pictures go?

(francis @ Jul. 26 2007,17:44) where do all the post op pictures go?
    Are you referring to this forum or the AsianTS paysite ?

Do you wish to post pictures or locate them ?

Cheers
    Koykaeng
    Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

For fucks sake!

Comment

Did you let him know this thread was moved?

For post-op pics in the forum, try searching for threads in the picture post section where either I or Rxpharm have posted. In the News forum there are also links to videos and other sources of pictures, and again search for either of our usernames.

POL
        Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

(post-op lover @ Jul. 29 2007,22:24) Did you let him know this thread was moved?
          No I didn't, but I'll bet he'll have scarpered before he reads the answers to his post.

Come on... do you think I should have?

Comment

It drives people nuts to see their posts (and posties ) disappear.

I think there's this guy named Stewart who really goes off the deep end when his posts get moved around.

It would be a courtesy, though you might be able to set an option in the site infrastructure for it to automatically notify the original posted if the topic is moved. Maybe everyone should be automatically subscribed to threads they create?

POL
            Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Hmmm... I thought the subtlety of my response said it all...

If there are (what appear to be) genuine errors then the next of kin are informed. If there are spelling mistakes and deliberate looking grammatical errors or a scant disregard for the audience then I'll just delete or move the post and every moderator has the same range of options.

Most of them are more patient and considerate than I am.

This message board is absolutely full of information... It's simply not fair on our readers to have to tolerate the inconsiderate dross of a few...

Comment

Working...
              X