X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaved or Waxed?

I'm definitely a guy that like's his LBs waxed. That super smooth feel (no stubble) all over, especially the ass and region thereabouts just does it for me...

Do you find that Thai LBs, in general, shave or wax?

I guess asians in general are less hair so probably overall less of an issue than Latinas.

We've had a couple of threads about this in the past but it's been a while...

Most ladyboys do NOT shave, a few trim, only a minority shave and none of them wax.

This is a shame and one of the reasons I always insist that they go into the bathroom with a pair of scissors and a razor to remove the foliage. It's NOT sexy and I don't like it.

They always seem quite happy to acquiese to this modest request although a couple have complained that it will scratch later... do I care?

I do it myself so I don't think it's too much to ask.

Comment

neither! i used to be a fan of shaved pussy, and grew out of the prefernce.
      i would not like a shaved ladyboy. stubble irritates.
      the soft pubes that tickle your nose with the scent of the nether regions rule.

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jul. 25 2007,14:26)
        Thanks for the insight...

I figured there must have been some previous conversation on this but couldn't find it based on a search of "wax" or "shaved", etc.

I wonder if the waxing thing will migrate over eventually from the west, along w/ the fake boobs (somewhat ex or obcessive in the US), silicone this, and silicone that.

Now I'm thinking that a waxing salon of some sort could be a good business opportunity in Thailand! With the ggs too of course! I might even do it for free. Interestingly, guys are doing the waxing thing more and more in the states, and not just gay guys. I don't think I could stand it. The clippers work just fine for me.

Regarding ggs, I like some hair on my bush but around the ass, it just doesn't work for me. Good thing asians aren't too hairy to begin with.

Comment

Ass hair (and nutsack hair) are a major turn off for me. Like you say - it's a good thing Asians aren't usually too hairy to begin with.

the soft pubes that tickle your nose with the scent of the nether regions rule...
          Sick bastard!

Comment

(BigTimeTSHunter @ Jul. 26 2007,12:10) Good thing asians aren't too hairy to begin with.
            Not always true...Many Thai girls have hair on their ass, legs, stomach, face, etc...
            "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(qwerty @ Jul. 26 2007,09:35) stubble irritates.
              Stubble is not only irritating, it is objectionable.

Dont mind soft pubes, or super smooth.  But the 10 day shadow is a real turn-off     And I don't enjoy pubes that are longer than the cock - so I rely on stogie to sort out the lawn-mowing for my regulars!
              TT

Comment

There's always room in my luggage for a Weed Whacker!
                Attached Files

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jul. 26 2007,04:23)
                  the soft pubes that tickle your nose with the scent of the nether regions rule...
                   Sick bastard!  
                  I'm a "sick bastard" too then
                  Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                  Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Hey - it's almost 3 in the morning... GO TO BED!

Comment

Its my tea-time Stogie, I manage a boozer remember, different body-clocks
                      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Oh that's right... Well, enjoy your scones and jam!

Comment

Oh....You wanted to Know if They Shave or Wax
                          See I thought.....Nevermind Then
                          You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

(SamplerDoc @ Jul. 26 2007,22:50) Oh....You wanted to Know if They Shave or Wax
                            See I thought.....Nevermind Then
                            and *i* thought the question was shave or wax *each other*!
                            but that would move this to the 'anybody know a ladyboy dominatrix' thread.

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jul. 24 2007,20:26) I do it myself so I don't think it's too much to ask.
                              ....hmmmmmm....shaving your own body parts? I give the olympic swimmers and bicyclist a "pass" on this activity as it "in theory" helps them go faster...........I do remember you(SB) talking about your dips in the pool(pics from Hue Hin) before nights on the town....so I guess the shaving is a carry over from the Olympic days...
                              ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

Working...
                              X