X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for the LB Studs

I have been surfing these sites for quite a while. from what I have seen, two of my favorite girls are out of, I believe the JSB. I think these two are just absolutely gorgeous, Narisala and Gyk. I see very few photos of them and I can't recall a trip report of anyone BF'ing them. Whats the scoop on these two beauties?
    Attached Files

Another one of Gyk. I hope I have their names right. Never met them personally.
    Attached Files

Comment

1000bt ST....
      So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(gradys @ Jul. 22 2007,21:12) I have been surfing these sites for quite a while. from what I have seen, two of my favorite girls are out of, I believe the JSB. I think these two are just absolutely gorgeous, Narisala and Gyk. I see very few photos of them and I can't recall a trip report of anyone BF'ing them. Whats the scoop on these two beauties?
          Give the search function a bash and you'll probably find plenty of info on both of them but here is a 12 month old thread on the gorgeous Gyk (also called Kiki) which you may find interesting.

http://forum.asiantsgirls.com/cgi-bin....;hl=gyk

Gyk is great fun & good sex but I have never even spoke to Narisala cos I was told to avoid her with my advisor saying she had a poor attitude....Don't know it that is true

Comment

Thanks Pentire. WOW she is even hotter than I thought. Truly one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. Sounds like the knock could be the Bangkok prices. While I entirely support the group in keeping prices down, I may have to splurge (and yes it's splurge not splooge) on this one.
            narisala is a stunner too. Might have a grand finale with the two fo them.
            Thanks again!

Comment

gradys, while it is fun and builds the anticipation to make a "list" of girls you want to see when you get to the LOS, I can assure you that if you just look around when you go to the bars in both Bangkok and Pattaya you will see some stunners equally or more beautiful than Gyk and Narisala. Just buy them a drink and chat them up - see how the chemistry is, and you could end up with a mind blowing experience without paying through the roof.

Also there is the potential your "dream" list lbs do not "click" with you - no chemistry, so you could end up with an average or unsatisfactory experience.

So don't get all too hot under the collar to "shag" a particular lb - just keep you eyes and ears open when you get to LOS, and an open mind!

By the way, Jenny Star Bar is in Pattaya, as you were mentioning Bkk prices for Gyk.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
              Membership Levels
              The Rookie Thread
              New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
              Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

While I entirely support the group in keeping prices down...
                What 'group' is this? Certainly not this forum. It's not our job or mission to change the prices that ladyboys charge. We just report them.

Comment

(rxpharm @ Jul. 23 2007,11:12) gradys, while it is fun and builds the anticipation to make a "list" of girls you want to see when you get to the LOS, I can assure you that if you just look around when you go to the bars in both Bangkok and Pattaya you will see some stunners equally or more beautiful than Gyk and Narisala.  Just buy them a drink and chat them up - see how the chemistry is, and you could end up with a mind blowing experience without paying through the roof.

Also there is the potential your "dream" list lbs do not "click" with you - no chemistry, so you could end up with an average or unsatisfactory experience.

So don't get all too hot under the collar to "shag" a particular lb - just keep you eyes and ears open when you get to LOS, and an open mind!  

By the way, Jenny Star Bar is in Pattaya, as you were mentioning Bkk prices for Gyk.
                  Totally agree. This will be my fourth trip to Patts. Plans never seem to work out. I guess this is my way to fight off the desire i have to run to the airport now.

The reference to Bangkok prices was to the second or third response on this post. Someone mentioned 1000 ST, pretty much a Bangkok price.

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jul. 23 2007,11:25)
                    While I entirely support the group in keeping prices down...
                    What 'group' is this? Certainly not this forum. It's not our job or mission to change the prices that ladyboys charge. We just report them.  
                    Yeah... I probably shouldn't generalize. In fact, not even sure it was this board that I saw an unofficial somewhat underground movement designed to keep the prices down. My apologies!

Comment

I saw an unofficial somewhat underground movement designed to keep the prices down...
                      Ya did? Please post a link if you find it again! I need a good laugh!

I'm a member of an unofficial secret handshaking sect that is hell bent on raising the prices so it's good to know the enemy!

Comment

Well i always had a great time with Kikky and used to spent 3 or 4 days at a time with her whenever i was in Pattaya .

These days im not sure what she is doing sorry . Last time i saw her she was in Bangkok and in a fairly serious relationship with a guy .

Here a few more shots from my time with her , she is a natural in front of the camera .
                        Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Wow....She is a Hottie  
                            You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

I saw her in Pattaya around three weeks ago in company with three guys going around the GoGo bars.
                              She looked better than any of the dancers on stage.

Comment

Working...
                              X