X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladyboy model dick sizes

Who is the lead scientist for ATS that is responsible for determining the dick size of models?

Is their any standard that is used such as every dick is compared to MING and then a size is assigned?

It is subimitted to the great exaggerator.

Comment

(barfine @ Jul. 16 2007,00:59) Who is the lead scientist for ATS that is responsible for determining the dick size of models?
      brocklanders

Comment

The unit of measure? Hmmm... Good question. We should invent one...

I suggest we use Nancy as the 'yardstick' and measure other cocks as an approximate percentage of hers...

For example: May from obsessions would be .8Nan... but then we come to the issue of girth!

Comment

In that case May from Obsessions 0.8 Nan length X 1.1 Nan width giving a combined 0.968 Nan in total volume , assuming we estimate the volume as being about the same shape a cylinder .

In other words Hurt Duckling Hurt too Mutt

Comment

OK... Let's get serious... lNan is length and gNan is girth...

If Cindy is a .7lN and a .6gN That makes her a .46Nan

It's not science but it's fun!  

Comment

OK, In my opion Jenny is an "Ouch" size when she "tops" you  
              Your got yer Mother in a whirl
              Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

I think your selling Cindy a bit short there Mr Happy ,, i would say she is 0.8lNan and 0.8gNan , so thats 0.512Nan in my book if my high school math is holding up .

Comment

Jenny must be 0.9lNan and a 0.9gNan giving her the ranking of 0.729 Nan ,which is very impressive really .

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Jul. 16 2007,09:50) OK, In my opion Jenny is an "Ouch" size when she "tops" you
                    I actually think Jenny is an mmmmm.

And I'm damn sure she's not a 0.9lNan. I wouldn't be giving that an mmmmm. That would be more of a "fucking hell'.

Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time

Comment

The old saying is "beauty is in the eye of the beholder"
                      perhaps the dick size may be determined by THE HOLDER?

I vote for Mint as the true yardstick for which all others must measure up to!

Comment

Well Mint would be 1.1lNan and a 0.95gNan so that would translate to a 0.9925 Nan overall , Nancy still the yardstick by a whisker .

Still think Jenny is close to a 0.9l Nan , probably about 18cm versus about 21 cm for Nancy , but i am just guessing really .

Mint would have to be 23 cm or there abouts , her tiny body makes her cock look gigantic , but she is really a petite girl and that plays tricks with apparent sizes.

Sorry am to lazy to convert all these to inches .

Comment

divide by 2.54 for conversion 21cm Nancy = 8.27 inches
                          ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

(monkeyman @ Jul. 16 2007,15:18) Still think Jenny is close to a 0.9l Nan , probably about 18cm versus about 21 cm for Nancy , but i am just guessing really .
                            Jenny at GB is 18 cm?
                            Shit, where is brocklanders when you need him?

Comment

That would be my estimation of Jenny , but i havent had to tape measure out , so dont hold me to it ok .

Comment

Working...
                              X