X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Content

First I have to say that Asian-Ts has been my favorite site since I joined (I think it was 2002 or 2003). Great content, great customer service. Now on to the topic of this post.

I am glad that your emphasis is on presenting these beautiful ladies in solo videos and galleries. If I want to watch hardcore videos there are other sites and adult stores to fill that requirement. I hope that Asian-Ts continues to keep the same balance of Hardcore vs Softcore. That said, I have to say that your videos of 2 ladyboys engaging in one on one hardcore sessions is just about the hottest and most erotic action I have seen. Keep presenting the solo galleries of course, but you won't get any complaints from me about more ladyboy twosomes or threesomes!

Thanks for 5 years of Ladyboy bliss, guys!

Thanks for your comments... we have no plans on changing anything here!

I hope you don't mind but I moved your post to a more appropriate forum...

Stogie

Comment

Hey,"StogieBear"....

No problem. In fact, after I posted this topic, I quickly realized that I had put it in the wrong area. Sorry to cause you any inconvenience. And thanks for your reply, of course! Glad to see that you "keep up with times" but still hold true to your "ideals and concepts".

Last week I went right back to the very first month of the first year of Asian-TS. I went all they way through, month by month, right up to the current month. Fascinating journey, I must say. So many gorgeous ladyboys through the years. Every now and then I would come across a "favorite" and get nostalgic for the ones who have not appeared for a while.....Nathalie (obviously), Anney, Oh.... just to name a few.

I recommend to those who haven't gone back in time to the beginning to do so at their earliest convenience! Take the "grand tour". It's a long tour, but worth it!

HRP999
      Toronto, Canada

Comment

Working...
      X