Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• micro dicks

Hello,

I'm looking for of lb's with really very small dicks (micro dicks) and hormone tits. Is there anyone who knows where I can find such a type in Bangkok or Pattaya. Are there pictures available of such types?
    Thanks a lot.

from the Picture Post Forum - no pics.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Here's one with a nice little dick         for you.  Though she doesn't qualify in the tits department.    
      Attached Files

Comment

How about a postie? That's a small dick she has.

Comment

Here's a little cutie from KC3 named Ole (hard candy) I discovered the other evening...sorry no cock pics to share...but trust me she is very tiny...and it works very well...You'll just have to pay her a visit and take your own pics...

She is very small all over...very cute and very sexy...

Ole is the brand name of a small hard Thai candy you can buy in small bags in 7/11, etc...

And yes she is a ladyboy...the proof is the remote and cell phone close at hand...
          Attached Files
          "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

I don't understand why a thread titled Big Dicks Only gets 83,000 views while the small cock thread is is invisible.

Comment

Well lets face it,if we were into micro dicks,we may as well go with GG's.Surely the whole point of a ladyboy is the cock,or do I have it all wrong !
              Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Totally wrong.

Some of us love micro-dicks. While other ones like the big Louisville-slugger types. It's up to you!!!!
                I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

The rooster says"Cock-a doodle-do" The LB lover says "Any cock will do!!"

Comment

Working...
                  X