Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HIV Test kit

Hi all LBs lover. play safe with a HIV Test kit in yr hand :

and if the result is positive are you qualified to counsel the result if the person who is negative is unaware of that fact?

Comment

would never do cos so many of the hotties wouldn't pass, and that would be a little inhibant on the fun

Comment

(Torurot @ Jun. 03 2007,18:18) and if the result is positive are you qualified to counsel the result if the person who is negative is unaware of that fact?  
        That is a good point. Remembering there can always be false positives, I think a good face saving response that doesn't cause unnecessary panic would be to say this test isn't always accurate and recommend her go to the hospital and have a more thorough and professionally administered test. And if you are positive, think and react the same way, that it is a "maybe" and get checked out at a hospital.

But having to pull out an hiv test kit would spoil the mood to me. You also have to remember the test does not detect hiv in its early stages and thus is not a substitute for safe sex so what does it really give you?

Comment

Thus this thing have a sensitivity & specificity 99-100%, result shown in 2 min just a single drop of yr blood.. But i do agreed with u that it woldnt detect in the early stage n i believe that most of them dare not to use it.

Comment

(olekunde @ Jun. 03 2007,18:24) would never do cos so many of the hotties wouldn't pass, and that would be a little inhibant on the fun
            This is just insane logic. Are you kidding?

Comment

(frdbkk @ Jun. 04 2007,16:07) Thus this thing have a sensitivity & specificity 99-100%,  result shown in 2 min just a single drop of yr blood.. But i do agreed with u that it woldnt detect in the early stage n i believe that most of them dare not to use it.
              The latest tests are third generation Elisa tests and they are capable of detecting antibodies as soon as 6 weeks after the encounter where they acquired the virus. The 6 month window was the generation 1 elisa antibody test. The 3 month window was the generation 2 elisa antibody test.

So in fact these tests are remarkably helpful. Although I cant imagine these girls would agree to take it? Maybe for a little extra cash. And where can you get the test? my understanding is the OraSure test is the only FDA approved 20 minute results test and it is only administered in health buildings in the united states, by a qualified counselor.

Comment

I can just see it now    

A crowded bar in Nana

"Hello hansum man were you come from"
                "Wow you're really beautiful  -  you go with me longtime?"
                "You pay my barfine - we go!"
                "Just one thing I want to make sure you don't have HIV  -  would you do this test for me?"

Luckily the tourist police speak pretty good English so I'm sure they'll understand that the fight really was not your fault  

And you should be able to get your broken nose patched up in Bumrungrad for only 3-4000 Baht.

RR.
                Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                Kahuna

Comment

Working...
                X