Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• info about chiang mai !

hi guys

i'm new in chiang mai, are there LB massages and where are the best places...
    thank's !

Comment

There are a number of very informative threads about Chiang Mai's ladyboy scene already on the forum.

Probably the most up to date and detailed is this;

http://asiantsgirls.com/cgi-bin/boar...=ST;f=2;t=8835

If you do a simple Search for "Chiang Mai" you will find many more relevant threads.

Not sure specifically about "LB massage" however I'd imagine there are a number of massage venues with one or two ladyboys on staff.

Cheers
      Koykaeng
      Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

I'm looking for this place but can't find it ...??
        Suk Sabai massage located near the south east corner of the moat wall

Now anywone if it still is there

Comment

Bohemia said;

My best discovery was Suk Sabai massage located near the south east corner of the moat wall, same road as the one bordering Pantip Plaza at the end of the night market. One night I was just wandering around and saw a good looking ladyboy sitting in a chair outside the parlor. I made a note and returned a few days later. Turns out she owns the place, financed by her savings fron being a top Casanova ladyboy. She was known as Christina in those Bangkok days. Now she calls herself Aeo. We were alone in the place and I asked for a two hour massage at 250 or 300 baht. So in essence this is a ladyboy massage place. She put alot of money into the place, with a nice lobby and air conditioned upstairs massage area. She speaks excellent English and has a treasure trove of stories as one of the top barfines in the history of Casanova.
          Have never been to this place myself, however based on the information that Bohemia provided, the place has to be located on Sri Donchai Road. Pantip Plaza is on the corner of Changklan Road & Sri Donchai Roads. Have you followed Sri Donchai all the way until you reach the moat wall, as thats the location assuming it's still there ? Hope that helps !

Cheers
          Koykaeng
          Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Suk Sabai 45/5 Sridonchai Rd. Tel 089-9507826

Comment

Working...
            X