Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is right on Pop you will have the time of your life. Came to Thailand the first time in 1970, didn't come back for 25 years but the pull was always there. Returned in 1998 and have only missed one year since. As eveyone says age has no bearing just the money how true it is. But there are no freeholeis, even in the west you pay one way are the other.
    Unless you are totally crazy you will have a hard time spending $3,500 dollars in 6 days, stay longer and have a really good time.

Comment

(stogie bear @ Apr. 17 2007,12:10)
      (angel @ Apr. 17 2007,02:47) it depends on who's ladyboy you'll meet....some may not like older guys but some like it too....
       No no no... It depends on how much money you have and nothing else.

I've lived here for 5 years+ and was teaching English for the first 3 of them... I could screw pretty much any college student or working graduate I liked, despite being in my mid-forties and being an overwieght, bald bastard.

Thai girls (and ladyboys) are driven by the need for love and security... This social ambivalence to age and looks has it's effect on the P4P trade also...

All you need is CASH!

And by the way... if the original poster is bringing over 2,000 Bucks for a 6 day stay then I'm sure he'll find a way spend it!  
      Or in your case, instead of cash an A+ for a English paper would be the equivalent of 3000b I would assume.......

Oh the joys of teaching part time - fuck me and I get the grades stduent (so long as they look cute....)

Cheers
      Mardhi

Comment

(ladyboyforyou @ Apr. 28 2007,23:15) i love older man of course. they got the experienced and know how to touch there girl. Salute To Older Guys..
        Oh Bless you darling! Why is it I never get tired of hearing this!
        http://asianladyboy.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
        X