X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first time

aftel long time- i come to bkk next week and going to try for first time real ladyboys
    good tips are wellcome-
    thanx u for great fohrum

planning my first trip to thailand sometime in the next three months and wondering if anyone else is going in that time frame. it will be my first time in bangkok so looking for a guru to help me stay out of trouble and avoid being ripped off. also need opinions on the best ladyboy lay there is i want one that is really wild in the sack

Comment

Wild in the sack? Candy from Cascades - and as a first timer I can promise you that she'll make you want for no other!

Comment

any pics of the best times you guys have had with a lb? i plan on taking photos does it cost extra or do you have to just ask nice? somebody show me the ropes!where is the best place to stay for a weekend in bangkok

Comment

Here she is... Friendly, honest and a total sex machine!

Can't say enough good things about her. Large cock that is always rock hard. Great sense of fun. Fantastic company when the sex is over!

Put it this way... I just bar fined her for the first two weeks of January! So far it's all going (or cumming!) to plan!

For a guy that is new to the scene you simply couldn't do any better.
          Attached Files

Comment

Mind you... It's not all fun and games! I took this about half an hour ago...
            Attached Files

Comment

Best place to stay for the weekend? Try the short time rooms above The Guess bar on Soi 1. (Run a search for a map!)

650 Baht a night, has A/C, room safe and are very roomy and clean.

Comment

(uaetouro @ Jan. 06 2007,04:20) any pics of the best times you guys have had with a lb? i plan on taking photos does it cost extra or do you have to just ask nice? somebody show me the ropes!where is the best place to stay for a weekend in bangkok
                For Pics, Check out the Trip reports forum and of course the Pics Forum.

Some charge extra for photos and others dont, depends on the girl

To meet up with guys from here, make a post in the calendar forum with dates you are arriving etc, and for the price of a few beers I am sure there wil be someone willing to show you around.

The Dynasty Inn GRANDE seems to be the hotel of choice at the moment in Bagkok. Loads about it in the Hotels Bangkok thread in travel info.

Happy Hunting!
                seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(uaetouro @ Jan. 06 2007,04:09) planning my first trip to thailand  sometime in the next three months and wondering if anyone else is going in that time frame. it will be my first time in bangkok so looking for a guru to help me stay out of trouble and avoid being ripped off. also need opinions on the best ladyboy lay  there is i want one that is really wild in the sack
                  if are included in your plans BRAZIL
                  ill have a great pleasure in being your ts guide ..
                  kisses!!!
                  nullMy Webpage

Comment

(hilda brasil @ Jan. 22 2007,18:32)
                    (uaetouro @ Jan. 06 2007,04:09) planning my first trip to thailand  sometime in the next three months and wondering if anyone else is going in that time frame. it will be my first time in bangkok so looking for a guru to help me stay out of trouble and avoid being ripped off. also need opinions on the best ladyboy lay  there is i want one that is really wild in the sack
                    if are included in your plans BRAZIL
                    ill have a great pleasure in being your ts guide ..
                    kisses!!!
                    you can be my guide when i come there?

Comment

1 watch out for pickpockets always, even in the bar. keep an eye on your wallet phone etc when showering.

2 safe sex

3 unless you want a LB girlfriend, tell them you are butterfly and want to fuck as many as you can in your stay

4 stick to these bars in bkk: cascades, obsessions and guess.

5 buy a girl a drink and get to sense her vibe before you take her out

6 have fun. i cant remember what it was like as a visitor with a limited amount of time. must be exciting.

Comment

tx for usfull advices.
                        from the club - i sould take tham to my foom in the hotel?

Comment

you can either:

take them to a short time hotel near bar...about 300 baht...

or take them to your hotel... but you could wake up missing some valuables. i would only take one to your hotel that you have been with already, and even then watch her.

i go short time hotel, because i sleep better alone.

but if you keep her in your hotel overnight, you can get a BJ in the a.m.

Comment

all that being said, there are many sweet LB that won't steal anything. but as a new guy i'm just recommending caution.

Comment

great tips
                              what about price?
                              what r the prices?
                              do u recomened to get bj with condom?

Comment

Working...
                              X