Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladyboy Bars in Northern Thailand

Hi

i want to know if there are some cities in northern Thailand where you can enjoy the same like in Bangkok/Pattaya.
    Too me the climate in Bangkok and Pattaya is too hot.
    It turns me down, cannot fuck so much.
    A ladyboy from chiang mai told me they are having relatively nice weather there, not too hot about 25°.
    Not the 30°+ like in Bangkok.
    Where should i go for cooler climate?
    Any recommendations/experiences?
    thanks

The nightlife or more specifically the ladyboy scene in the North is nothing like Bangkok & Pattaya.

Sure you can find a few ladyboys to keep you amused, but they are few and far between and don't compare to whats on offer in Bangkok/Pattaya.

If the hot weather is an issue, you should consider travelling at a different time of the year. November through to February would be my suggestion.
    Chiang Mai can be up 4 or 5 degrees celcius cooler during this period however for the bulk of the year, the difference in average temperatures is often only 1 or 2 degrees celcius between the two cities.

Perhaps you need to review the air conditioning performance in your chosen hotel ?

Cheers
    Koykaeng
    Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

There is a bar in Chiang Mai called Marina I think, and supposedly a few good lookers up there.

Koykaeng is your man. Also do a forum search for more details.
      seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Working...
      X