Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why do some lb always wear same clothing

hi
    ever wondered why you see some ladyboys always wearing the same dress??
    even after month you check the pics, and they still wear the same shit.
    I have seen it many times, also with the underwear
    they dont change it after days, those lb are on my banlist because i think they are dirty
    what do you think?  

School's out, then...

Comment

Dirty... not a chance after a few Jacks and coke i just want to get it on.... but get forced every time into a shower which some times can kill the moment.... but hell at least there clean...

Comment

if u clean properly down there and don't drip after u pee u can wear same underwear for ages
        the real answer id probably that they are poor.

Comment

(4real @ Apr. 30 2007,05:59) ever wondered why you see some ladyboys always wearing the same dress??
          even after month you check the pics, and they still wear the same shit.
          I have seen it many times, also with the underwear
          they dont change it after days,
          Not something I ever noticed...I think maybe you are looking for love in all the wrong places...
          "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

lol@ the topic

Comment

You know it is the same thing with those refugees around Darfur.
              You would think they would have a new dress every day wouldnt you?

Oh purleeze.

Comment

have seen it many times, also with the underwear
                they dont change it after days, those lb are on my banlist because i think they are dirty
                what do you think?
                I think you are talking crap

I go to shops and buy a pack of 6 underwear, all the same colour. So, that gives me a weeks supply of the 'same' underwear without being in the slightest bit dirty
                Mister Arse

Comment

If you like them - take them shopping .............

everyone needs help from time to time!!!!!

If they were loaded - they wouldn't be working in this business ................ with some exceptions of course !!

Comment

They wear 2 or 3 pair and just keep pulling them off. By the time the last pair come off it's a bit crusty.

Comment

I once met a ladyboy in Nana Plaza that would put a new pair of underwear on each and every day.  
                      By the end of the week, she couldn't get her pants on.  

Cheers
                      Koykaeng
                      Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Badum Bum! Got any more like that? I laughed till I stopped.

Comment

(stogie bear @ May 03 2007,08:00) Badum Bum! Got any more like that? I laughed till I stopped.  
                          Who said Vaudeville was dead ?

O.K, it was pretty bad, but it seemed appropriate.

Cheers
                          Koykaeng
                          Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

I have never come across more than a handful of LB's / GG's in the LOS that I considered to be dirty in the last 28yrs & the same goes for South America. I also try to keep myself reasonbly well groomed too, after all I expecting them to suck my helmet & rim my ass, a favor i will return with glee of course.

Try the average western womens hygene in the old genital & derriere department & you could be in for a reminder of an old shit house door in Billingsgate fish market Your chances of getting rimmed & properly blown are fairly remote too.
                            Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

try to see the date in every pics not all LB's are celebrity where fashion designer and clothing line sponsor thier clothes everytime they give a show or take pictures try to think that everday they wash thier clothes after the day of wearing it so that they can wear them on the next day or next week whenever there is a special occasion we cant also blame them if they really like the style and the comfort of the clothes thier wearing thats why they wait for it till it will be dry after hanged down under the sun ever imagine that clothes are not food where you can digest into your stomach for my example i like to wear black panties cause it can conseal the bulges whenever i wear skirts or dress when i sit thats why i brought a 7 pairs of them all the time but it doesnt mean im not changing any underwear so does my clothes after wearing them for a day it all goes to my washing machine and wait for another day for me to wear them again
                              sexy,filthy,rich its good to be snejana

Comment

Working...
                              X