X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (tscrazy @ Aug. 29 2009,01:28)    I have heard a lot of positive things about Ohm,

Thanks Guys !
    Hope you like "Posties" now then
    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• (memorexman @ Aug. 22 2009,04:10) Hi, I'm reading (and mostly watching pictures) on this forum for some time now and I must say that you guys are a bunch of sad losers and disgusting sexists. You're nothing but sick dirty bastards.
      I'm from Belgium
      Better than being from Belgium
      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• daveduke007 seriously ?    Did Ohm go through with the surgery ?  Oh man that just ruined my day !  No, I'm not a fan of of the posties.  Hope you are kidding.  But then again from what I have seen there is no shortage of beautful LB's at the Guess Bar.  Pls tell me that Nan got some boobs - now that would be great news !

I guess I should try Casanova on my first night.  Anyway, I haven't even gotten to Thailand yet and I am already looking at planning another trip for next fall but next time I have to go to Phuket.  Meena and Banana are probably the 2 most gorgeous LB's I've seen from there.

Comment

• daveduke007 is stating the fact - Ohm had her surgery around a month or two ago. Rumors are that she will be the first postop allowed to work at Guess Bar, after she has finished her recovery.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
          Membership Levels
          The Rookie Thread
          New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
          Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

• So be careful around her tscrazy, she will be post-op crazy. Look for the hollow shark eyes!
            Collecting lbs one ass at a time

Comment

•  Eventhough I'm pissed off at myself for not going to Bangkok before she had the surgery - I'm still laughing like crazy at her being "post-opcrazy !  That was too funny !

Well, there still is Eats, Somo and Nat. Pls tell me Nat is getting a boob-job. With some tits she would probably be the top girl at Guess. At least now without Ohm in the running.

Comment

• It's been almost a good 8 months since I've had some LB cock in my mouth. Craving it badly right now. December can't come soon enough...(thailand, baby!!!)

Comment

• madmax , see if you can dig up some more threads to post on, also ask stoogie to raise your daily postingquota.
                  "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

• (tscrazy @ Aug. 29 2009,07:28) I booked my trip for Thailand in March
                    jeeeez, only 7 months away?

be careful for the pre-planning!! remember, reality rarely lives up to expectations ...... on the spot chemistry is always best.
                    Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

• (memorexman @ Aug. 22 2009,10:10) Hi, I'm reading (and mostly watching pictures) on this forum for some time now and I must say that you guys are a bunch of sad losers and disgusting sexists. You're nothing but sick dirty bastards.
                      Today I've booked my first ticket to Thailand so I'll be joining you soon anyway... So if you guys don't mind I'll be looking around some and asking some stupid questions every now and then. I'm from Belgium so I've only seen some ladyboys in  Antwerp, Brussels, Amsterdam and Paris but I don't think that I'll regret my Thai-trip.
                      First two silly questions: Is there any Belgian beer there? and is it safe to rent a motorbike for a few days?

Anyways, I love this site, nearly as much as... well you know

Thanks guys, M
                      home away from home check before you leave about the beer, and if foodland dont have any i would be considering going somewhere else . you can of course suffer in the world curse and drink that shit hienekin which is all over the place.
                      dont rent a motor bike in bangkok. pattaya phuket and samui is ok but you get no insurance. so if you crash you pay. I always rent in pattaya and phuket, but follow some strict rules. I always keep my drivers license with me and i never repeat never drive if im drunk(at night) cost you about 150 bt a day plus a deposit.and a photocopy of your passport.
                      cheers donnnnnnny
                      just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

• Thanks, Donnnnnny, it's great to get tips from a forum-hero, but you scared me twice there, I'll eat and drink about anything, only when it comes in green bottles and is labelled "made in Holland" I'll run, but most: that insurance thing you mentioned? What is that all about, no insurance for foreign drivers? Is that a common thing or only in Pattaya and Phuket?

thanks, M

Comment

• (memorexman @ Aug. 22 2009,10:10) Hi, I'm reading (and mostly watching pictures) on this forum for some time now and I must say that you guys are a bunch of sad losers and disgusting sexists. You're nothing but sick dirty bastards.
                          Today I've booked my first ticket to Thailand so I'll be joining you soon anyway... So if you guys don't mind I'll be looking around some and asking some stupid questions every now and then. I'm from Belgium so I've only seen some ladyboys in  Antwerp, Brussels, Amsterdam and Paris but I don't think that I'll regret my Thai-trip.
                          First two silly questions: Is there any Belgian beer there? and is it safe to rent a motorbike for a few days?

Anyways, I love this site, nearly as much as... well you know

Thanks guys, M
                          Don't fall in love!!!!
                          "I can feel an angel sliding up to me..."

Comment

• So does anyone know how to get in touch with Ohm? I'll be in Bangkok in about a week and my trip will not be complete if I don't meet her

I just can't stop thinking about that babe !

Comment

• Ask at Guess Bar. She'll come out and play for the right amount of candy!
                              SHEMALE.CENTER
                              World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

• (tscrazy @ Mar. 01 2010,00:17)  So does anyone know how to get in touch with Ohm?  I'll be in Bangkok in about a week and my trip will not be complete if I don't meet her  

I just can't stop thinking about that babe !  
                                You do know she is postop now right?

Anyway, Bumpa Stikka's advice is right. If you go to Guess Bar they will know how to contact her.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                                Membership Levels
                                The Rookie Thread
                                New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                                Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Working...
                                X