X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ciao gabriello benvenuto al forum
    You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

• it will be my pleasure johnydiver and to everyone else the beers are on me lol

Comment

• Hi everyone

Back in BKK soon after an enforced exile for almost one year (work related).
        Was a newbie into the LB scene before my exile, and still a newbie now.

One question I have and I really need help.
        whenever I walk into a LB bar, I get surrounded by vultures, a horde of LBS all looking for drinks, all touchy and grabby.
        How do I minimise that? I like to look around and at least have enough time to warm my seat and order my own drink before buying someone a drink.

So how do I do it, sage elders??? Sit get comfortable and look around instead of being mobbed by the LB horde.

Comment

• Bye one a drink and get her to sit with you and the rest will usually fuck off. You don't have to barfine that one or anything just talk to her for a while and if you fancy another one ask her over. Either that or bye Mamma San a drink. Depending on which bar your in there usually pretty good at keeping the girls away. Either way but they can smell fresh meat a mile off so expect your going to be mobbed at some point.
          Beer Baron

Comment

• On my very first trip into Stringfellows on my virgin voyage in May I kind of enjoyed the mobbing and groping of me.
            TEXASMAC

Comment

• Feeling depressed. Was supposed to land Friday afternoon, but just been told to detour to KL for a few weeks before coming back to LOS.

KL LBs smell bad.

Comment

• (TEXASMAC @ Aug. 16 2009,20:17) On my very first trip into Stringfellows on my virgin voyage in May
                Which of the two May's at Stringfellows would that have been?

Joking aside: thanks for vsiting Stringfellows!

Back to Astro Boy: are you also a space traveller like me?

A good way to venture to the Darkside is to contact one of the local lb lovers who will gladly guide you in exchange for a beer or two!

Also when attending a party or a special night you will find there is far less mobbing and gropping and you actually have to insist on them to have a sip or a grab.
                Lost in Space!

Comment

• First off i would like to thank all the people contributing to this excellent site, and a special thanks to stogie. Coming from the utterly depressing scandinavia i have found great comfort and inspiration in this site, and i'm finally going to live out the dream of spending some time in ladyboy heaven.. Haven't really mady any plans on where to stay upon arrival yet, just booked the flight. Thinking a little about going to a quiet place to get used to the weather and stuff the first week, before i hit the streets of bkk and then possibly pattaya. Finding a decent hotel shouldn't be to much of a problem this time of year i guess. Anyways, hope to meet some of the BM's on guess or other places during my stay..
                  I know there are millions of sites about the weather, but i just wonder what it's been like in bkk the last days? Just showers or pissing down all day? Better chance of getting some sun in Hua Hin,maybe?

Comment

• Its rainy season...it rains..pretty much everywhere

From what I hear Phuket is the rainiest right now, I doubt Hua Hin is that dry. Bangkok and Pattaya is hit and miss. Lately its been one big rain every other day, but it could be at any time of the day.
                    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

• get your arse down to Jomtien right away.....

its not so crowded...the air is more fresh...and you will get familliar with the most things in a relaxed way...then move to pattaya after 3-4 days before hitting Bkk...

or go to phuket straight away...1 hour flight from bkk...also relaxed place compared to bkk/patts...but a hell lot more ladyboys than Hua-hin that mostly are for retired people...

also the beaches in Phuket and Jomtien are way better than that dirty shit in pattaya....pattayabeach is def. not for swimming...unless you want some infections...
                      all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

• (Snick @ Aug. 31 2009,14:18) Its rainy season...it rains..pretty much everywhere

From what I hear Phuket is the rainiest right now, I doubt Hua Hin is that dry. Bangkok and Pattaya is hit and miss. Lately its been one big rain every other day, but it could be at any time of the day.
                        thanks for info.. good thing i'm not there primarily for sunbathing
                        i'll be staying for 4 weeks so i guess i will see the sun at some point anyways

Comment

• (batman4ever @ Aug. 31 2009,15:13) get your arse down to Jomtien right away.....

its not so crowded...the air is more fresh...and you will get familliar with the most things in a relaxed way...then move to pattaya after 3-4 days before hitting Bkk...

or go to phuket straight away...1 hour flight from bkk...also relaxed place compared to bkk/patts...but a hell lot more ladyboys than Hua-hin that mostly are for retired people...

also the beaches in Phuket and Jomtien are way better than that dirty shit in pattaya....pattayabeach is def. not for swimming...unless you want some infections...
                          thanks for info sounds like a good plan going to jomtien! i guess there are some buses from the airport to jomtien? or taxi is about 2000 baht is it? do you have any reccomandations on place to stay there? 1000-1500 baht,good pool if possible, and close to some good bar with lb's, and or gg's? as i'm in my early 30's i'll put Hua Hin on a hold for some time then....

Comment

• hi barfly, just like the BATMAN said jomtien is a great place. Get the cab from the airport (bht 1200-1500) go straight to sallys bar on soi5 (its mixed so don't feel jumpy ) and exactly behind her bar are 5-6 motels starting from bht 800-2000 (up2U !!!) Around that area ur close to it all in both directions.I should be there soon so we'll hook up for a !

pm me ur mobile no. when u get 1.

Comment

• (s69 @ Aug. 31 2009,21:14) hi barfly, just like the BATMAN said jomtien is a great place. Get the cab from the airport (bht 1200-1500) go straight to sallys bar on soi5 (its mixed so don't feel jumpy   ) and exactly behind her bar are 5-6 motels starting from bht 800-2000 (up2U !!!) Around that area ur close to it all in both directions.I should be there soon so we'll hook up for a   !

pm me ur mobile no. when u get 1.
                              Sure thing! Sally's bar looks like an ok place to start the adventure..

Comment

• Welcome, Barfly...
                                I'm feeling rough and it's a combination of air and water...

Comment

Working...
                                X