X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought that would make you laugh, I will never forget the look & the laugh of the first guy & the shock on the second guys face, priceless

Seamus
    Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

• I usede to live in Japan but never checked out the Newhalf scene as I had a girlfriend at the time.

Would love to hear your stories/info as I certainly intend on making many visits to Japan over the years as I love the place .
      No honey, no money!!

Comment

• yup, could be real cool to get some instructions on how to get acquainted with Newhalves!

That would be real useful the next time I am forced to visit Japan! It was a hard nut for me too. All my LB friends' names there ended in .jpg

I explained my difficulties here:
        https://theladyboyforums.com/cgi-bin....t=17236

Comment

• I like the Japanese newhalfs. They are so cute and have very pretty eyes. There are a bunch of newhalf videos on youtube which i have really enjoyed.

Comment

• welcome graig have many years of fun in the land of smiles
            dammm 21 lucky bastard
            just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

• Thanks Donnnnnny . I hope One day to have some trip reports as good as your's have Been.

And To Stogie. Any advice i can get is more then welcome on any subject. But my own personal Mindset I'm not ready to even think about Leaving England YET ! Im just not ready.

Thanks again for the warm welcome fella's Beers on me come August
              United Are Off To Moscow !!!!  

Comment

• Hey, here's the post I said I'd make on the Japan scene: https://theladyboyforums.com/cgi-bin....y284582

Comment

• And new to ladyboys, but my God how sexy are they?

think I will enjoy posting here  

Comment

• hi,

welcome to the wonderful world of ladyboys.

I've made kathylc  

Comment

• Thanks very much, always had a liking for them, but never been involved before

Comment

• Welcome to the forum, we got everything you want right here, including perverts, smart-arses, and a few monkeys, just give them a banana a day, and they will be good
                        i love t-girls

Comment

• Welcome to the forum...

Comment

• beware the Grumpy Bear and ignore seanbeag and you won't go far wrong.

I've made kathylc  

Comment

• Hey!!

Nice forum you guys have going here, surprising I never stumbled upon it earlier.

Hitting LOS this June... escaping the dreaded winter for a while.

Those with tips on some Phuket LB hunting do share

Cheerio!
                              Jing Jing!!

Comment

• I too am surprised you didn't happen by earlier.

We've been waiting bloody ages!

Welcome on board - You'll meet a load of us out and about when you come over...

Comment

Working...
                                X