Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Canada

Hello everyone,
    Oddly enough, I remember registering with this forum 4 years ago on my first trip to BBK that fell through. Fortunately i'm able to venture to the LB mecca of the world in 2016. I've been lurking posts for a few weeks and decided to register again to actively participate in discussions, etc. The amount of information on here is astonishing, and I'm blessed to find others with similar interests and hobbies. I hope I can meet a veteran when I arrive in bkk to show me the ropes.

I'm also listed on tgirlforums however, I'm rarely active on that board as of late.

Hope to hear from some of you,

YG

Hey welcome to the board, always can use more Canadians

Good to hear you are going to make a trip to Thailand, you won't be disappointed nothing can quite match it.

I'm still in the middle of posting my recent information and pics from my October and November trip so the information is right up to date.
    If there is any questions you have fire away.
    Always possible to find others to meet up with, make sure to post your dates in the forum so others can see.
    We always go in November for the ladyboy volleyball in Pattaya.

Hope to hear more from you soon.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Glad to have you back YVR_Guy! Sorry to hear your planned trip in 2011 fell through, but hopefully your 2016 trip will work out! You're in the best spot in Canada to get flights to Thailand as compared to people in eastern Canada.

Crag has posted a ton of updates so that will help your planning, and if you go in November you will may be able to join his adventures! Looking forward to seeing more from you in the future!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
      Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread
      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Hello from Calgary...YVR Guy... truly hope your trip this year goes fantastic and really hope that one day I can make the dream trip of a lifetime !!!

Comment

You guys up in Canada have one of the most gorgeous Tgirls on earth. I think Samantha is in Montreal but may be in Toronto. If you were out on the town with her nobody in Canada would know she is not a girl. In her videos she is so sweet and sounds and looks just like a girl.
          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
          This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

You couldn't go wrong with a ladyboy vacation to Toronto or Montreal.
            It would just cost you more and probably be colder than Thailand.

Shemaletoronto http://shemaletoronto.com/index.php
            Shemalemontreal http://shemalemontreal.com/index.php

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Working...
            X