X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from Japan!

Hi there, I'm a foreigner living in Japan, originally from Melbourne, Australia. Back home I had some amazing experiences with some Asian femboys and ladyboys, although the former were mostly university students looking to explore their sexuality with a local, and the latter were paid for, and being Australia, bloody expensive!

I adore ladyboys so much, and joined this forum to read others' experiences, opinions, stories...

I've never been to South East Asia, but maybe one day. Meanwhile, here in Japan, we have 'new-half', which are basically Japanese ladyboys. I've seen some in Tokyo and Osaka, but am yet to meet any. They are amazing!

Welcome James986, good to have you on the board.

There is some nice looking new-half i have seen but the scene isn't as public as other countries.
    I know there is Club Diamond in Japan that specialized in these ladyboys.
    Hopefully you can explore that scene.

This forums tends to be biased towards Thailand as it is number one for ladyboys in the world.
    There is some stuff about other Asian countries, but Thailand is the most discussed.

Definitely consider a run to Thailand as it is not too hard from Japan.
    It is worth it and you will probably like the prices much better.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Thanks Crag! Yeah Thailand is the place. Thanks to the internets though we can partly enjoy them from anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by james986 View Post
        Hi there, I'm a foreigner living in Japan, originally from Melbourne, Australia. Back home I had some amazing experiences with some Asian femboys and ladyboys, although the former were mostly university students looking to explore their sexuality with a local, and the latter were paid for, and being Australia, bloody expensive!

I adore ladyboys so much, and joined this forum to read others' experiences, opinions, stories...

I've never been to South East Asia, but maybe one day. Meanwhile, here in Japan, we have 'new-half', which are basically Japanese ladyboys. I've seen some in Tokyo and Osaka, but am yet to meet any. They are amazing!
        Great. I often visit melbourne and would appreciate your experience and some contacts. Thanks in advance

Comment

I understand that the New-Halfs are super expensive. In fact all P4P in Japan is super expensive and rivals Europe and the US, from what I've researched. Can you even get a Japanese P4P to go with you to your hotel?

Comment

do the new halfs discriminate against white people the same way the girly bars do?
            For more ladyboy talk and travel tips check out https://guysnightlife.com
            For all things trans check out LadyboyWiki

Comment

Working...
            X