Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(nhscotsman @ Dec. 10 2006,02:10) It's pretty sad though if you think about it, the LB's are better looking than the actual women. You would think some of the women would step it up a notch so their counterparts weren't outdoing them in the looks department.  Chu Chu
    The actual women don't really need to step up a notch, because they're not competing with LB's most of the P4P tourists come to Thailand for Pussy, thats why the gogo bars outnumber the LB bars and most guys looking for pussy aren't as choosey as we are
    It's never okay for men to cry! You know who cries? Girls. And little babies. And little baby girls.

Comment

(69billy @ Dec. 10 2006,17:05)
      (nhscotsman @ Dec. 09 2006,20:10) [b]. He will never be gay,
      Far as I know there is no gays in this board....
      Of course he is straight. He is just kinda thinking about sucking dick just a little.
      Justbob

Comment

(justbob @ Dec. 14 2006,08:47)
        (69billy @ Dec. 10 2006,17:05)
        (nhscotsman @ Dec. 09 2006,20:10) [b]. He will never be gay,
        Far as I know there is no gays in this board....
        Of course he is straight.  He is just kinda thinking about sucking dick just a little.
        Justbob
        I know...I was thinking I should set him up with someone like Nancy or Ming, someone with a gorgeous body, yet is packing some major cock. I figure he'll either come out of his room grinning like a cat that swallowed the canary or he will run screaming into the night, never to be seen again......hahaha. We don't leave for a month, but he's stressing about it already, but he is prepared. I saw 72 condoms in packages at his apartment, so he's at least coming prepared...haha. Have a good weekend!
        Chu Chu

Comment

We don't leave for a month, but he's stressing about it already, but he is prepared. I saw 72 condoms in packages at his apartment, so he's at least coming prepared
          Suggest you buy him a LARGE tube of KY, a dildo, and place them beside his condoms on top of a picture of nancy!

That should wind him up a little
          Mister Arse

Comment

Working...
          X