X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everybody

Guy here in my 40's. I have been secretly admiring ladyboys for a while. Only last year had a chance to be with one on a trip to Thailand. Going soon to Manila and check out the scenery but after reading the forum here I think I need another trip to Thai and soon

Welcome t-grillvr good to have you on the forum. I have never been to Manila but I hear there is many hot ladyboys.
    Of course Philippines is not quite as accepting for ladyboys as Thailand and there is not quite as many, but still a good location.
    Thailand currently is much safer to visit than Philippines.
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Thank you Crag!

I like traveling and since I have been to Thailand twice, I need to see other places, and Philippines came to mind cause of ladyboys

Comment

Originally posted by t-girlLvr View Post
        Guy here in my 40's. I have been secretly admiring ladyboys for a while. Only last year had a chance to be with one on a trip to Thailand. Going soon to Manila and check out the scenery but after reading the forum here I think I need another trip to Thai and soon
        Great, have a nice trip, although i am sure that LB's in Thailand are widely acceptable and more delicious than Philipines. I never went to Philipines as Pattaya is very satisfying.

Comment

Welcome to the forum t-girlLvr! There are lbs in the Philippines, but Thailand has more and a much more organized pay for play lb scene than the Philippines.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
          Membership Levels
          The Rookie Thread
          New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
          Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Originally posted by t-girlLvr View Post
            Enjoy.

Comment

Working...
            X