Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LB LT Vacation Buddy

Hey all,

I have never taking workin LB long time as a travel buddy, was wondering wat the $$$ expectations were from them, looking at Joys pics this month made me wonder wat it would cost both financially and mentally..... I know by taking a LB I am takin on a pile of trouble but willing to weigh it up.....

Your thoughts please ..........

I have no idea what it will cost financially, but I am sure that if you pick the wrong girl it will cost you your mental health. There are a bunch of Travel reports in this forum that proves me right.

On the other hand there are a handful of sucessful ones. And all the successful ones have the same common theme:
    - the guy knows the LB scene,
    - and the guy knows the LT LB very well.

So take it slow, take the girl u like for a ST, see how the sex is, if you like her take for one nite see how she behaves in the morning. Then and only then you should think a vacation with her and investigate the economics of it.

For Joy, all I can say is she is hot and sexy, and mostly fun but very very unstable (at least for me, read my trip report).

-eclipse

Comment

Cheers bud, I hear u

Comment

I have...and all I can advise is choose with care...make absolutely certain that you can get on with the girl...and not just when you are horizontal...
        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(eclipse @ Oct. 30 2006,17:22) So take it slow, take the girl u like for a ST, see how the sex is, if you like her take for one nite see how she behaves in the morning. Then and only then you should think a vacation with her
          Yup one step at a time.

As far as money, I would just give her per day whatever you were giving her for a longtime.

And I would suggest a short trip. If you're in Pattaya ask her if she would like to go to Ko Samet for 2 nights.
          You can always extend if you're having a good time but if not you keep it at two nights.

Comment

A few other things Scooby........

When traveling with a ladyboy I think it's better to stay in a little nicer room than you ordinarily would. You want the room to be a place where you're both very comfortable.

I also mentioned Ko Samet. Everything is cheap is Ko Samet except lodging. It's worthwhile to spend more there.

You mentioned looking at Joy is what's bringing this on.
            By all means take joy shorttime. But I would never make long term plans with a ladybot that I've never met.

Have fun!

Comment

Working...
            X