• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm weird...I like No. 3...

But Nos. 6 and 8 are very nice also...
    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

#'s 1 and 7 and Stogie, #6 is really fleshy.

Comment

It has to be #2 - If Benz Chompoo and Kwang can't pull in the punters then who can? (OK Iknow Ming can but you get my drift)

Comment

(stogie bear @ Oct. 27 2006,14:40) I'd rewally appreciate your thoughts
          new rule; I say Stogie has to be not allowed to post here until all hangovers are over!

personally I like the Czech guy who made these in 2 days......friggin genuis and cheap at that!!

I like 6 and 7 best...... and any of 'em with Kwang on the cover

Comment

I say Stogie has to be not allowed to post here until all hangovers are over!
            It's called cyber-slurring!

Comment

Hey Stogie: Can you tell me the name of the girl standing beside of Ming in number 7? She has the black outfit on. Thanks

Comment

Anyone?
                Attached Files

Comment

(flassitor @ Oct. 28 2006,15:08) Hey Stogie: Can you tell me the name of the girl standing beside of Ming in number 7? She has the black outfit on. Thanks
                  Dude!!!!!!!

That would be Vicky with the tremendously erect penis!!!!!!!!

Love the cover page Stogie!!!!!!

Attached Files
                  It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                  ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

(katoeylover @ Oct. 27 2006,17:49) I like number 5.
                    But looks like no one agrees with us.

Comment

Number 3.
                      don't care for any of the others.

Comment

(PigDogg @ Oct. 28 2006,23:23)
                        (katoeylover @ Oct. 27 2006,17:49) I like number 5.
                          But looks like no one agrees with us.  
                        Great Minds, and all that, ......
                        seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

6 and 7 both work for me, but on 7 I'd edit out the girl immediately to Vicky's right, showing her ass. It's a good shot, but kind of throws off the balance a bit.

Or you can just say "sod it" and add as many pics as possible....it's all good

Comment

OMG , #7 is great anything with Ming works for me thou

Although a Jay frontal shot addition to #7 would be , mmm mmm good

Better yet just Ming and Jay
                            Spending the night with Ming 3000BT

Fucking and sucking with Ming .........PRICELESS  :bjgif:  

Comment

..well i liked the girls from 7 & 8 best but all selections looked great, didn't care for the background color so much as the others though.. definitely get rid of the pagoda, it's too big & distracting from the rest of the page!  Either make it smaller or put it in the background but it seems to overwhelm the page..like the Asian TS font, keep that.. just MHO.. thanks for giving us the opportunity to make these recomendations..  

Comment

Working...
                              X