X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who married a Ladyboy? Or has LTR?

It would be a dream come true for me, to marry a Ladyboy.

Is there anybody here, who did? Or has a long time relationship with a ladyboy? I have so many questions...

Please write... here or as private message

That depends on what you mean by "long Time Relationship"

To most here it will mean 7-8 hours.
    Too old to die young!

Comment

Well.... i think about 30 or 40 years... or maybe 50, if possible.

But i am interested in the experiences of anybody, who had a real relationship with a ladyboy... some month or some years... or maybe marriage (i am from germany, so marriage is possible for me).

Comment

wow, what a difference 3 months makes!!

when I made a post about this in mid-June all I got was arguements; my feelings being that there has never even been ONE long-term relationship between a ladyboy and a western man [say....10 years or more?]. Of course as usual all I got was disagreements and arguements saying it happens all the time and is very common.

Great! This is the place to tell us all about them! Please come forward, I am dying to read......

Comment

Ok

They are not 10 years but this September she will be three years here in Switzerland. Her german and also english language skill a quite well now.

We have a partnership contract (yeah somethink like mary).

I think I can say we are still happy in love.
          From my experience the first year is the hardest one.

Khuntibi

Comment

Now I`ve been living with my LB girlfriend 10 months. Before I married with TG 4yrs.

Now Im feeling to spend the best time of my long life ever. I could married with her in my home country but I won`t. Im living in Thailand.

Our longtime relationship has been same problems like anyone else, all around the world.

Good luck!

Comment

(Khuntibi @ Sep. 01 2006,22:21) They are not 10 years but this September she will be three years here in Switzerland.

wow, this is very cool and the longest relationship I have heard of yet.... are you faithful to one another? [be honest LOL].  does she like living in Swiss? just the fact she has lasted there 3 years is cool, most Thai's hate western weather and miss their families too much to stick it out.

and the fact she has learned German and English....wow..... My friend Nan moved to Sweden 2 years ago and picked up Swedish! how many of us could master any language like these in 2 or 3 years?

congrats Khuntibi, I must say I am skeptical of this whole plan in general but yours seems to be working out well so far, good luck

Comment

(pratu @ Sep. 01 2006,17:20) Now I`ve been living with my LB girlfriend 10 months. Before I married with TG 4yrs.

Now Im feeling to spend the best time of my long life ever. I could married with her in my home country but I won`t. Im living in Thailand.

Our longtime relationship has been same problems like anyone else, all around the world.

Good luck!
                At the risk of hijacking this thread, my lawyer was telling me that some British embassies are now willing to perform Civil Partnership ceremonies.

He could not tell me if the BKK embassy was one of them, but if they do then there is hope for the love-lorn in LOS.
                Too old to die young!

Comment

(Khuntibi @ Sep. 01 2006,22:21) Ok

They are not 10 years but this September she will be three years here in Switzerland. Her german and also english language skill a quite well now.

We have a partnership contract (yeah somethink like mary).

Khuntibi
                  Congratulations to Khun Tibi and his partner! He has posted in the past a bit about this.

His partner is an lb who has never worked the bar scene.

I feel this has something to do with the relationship being successful so far. Also Khuntibi has worked to make it successful as well. Kudos for that!

I hope there will be many more happy years to come.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                  Membership Levels
                  The Rookie Thread
                  New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                  Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

His partner is an lb who has never worked the bar scene.

Well - that clears up that then! There are thousands of relationships that are long term involving Thai men living with a transgendered partner. There are probably hundreds of monogamous long term relationships that involve Thai LBs with farangs also.

But if you've set your mind and heart and dick on a prostitute then it won't work out.

Comment

There are thousands of relationships that are long term involving Thai men living with a transgendered partner. There are probably hundreds of monogamous long term relationships that involve Thai LBs with farangs also.

Would they be forum members? I think not.

The problem is you wont hear the stories from Asian TS forum members because the majority of lads here are not looking for LTR and marriage. They are looking for LB's to suck, fuck and have their fantasy fulfilled.

Comment

I've read alot about the comments made and talked about this with other forum members. I tried to make a relationship work and it lasted about 7 years before it just fell apart because we could not really understand eachother, her thai logic clashed totally with my western outlook and coz I was not living with her 24/7 also contributed to its natural demise.

If I will be totally honest the relationship started in lust then I managed to get her out of the scene which worked till the time we broke up but for me the difficulties began when you start to see the other girls are like out there and the sex with your regular partner becomes both predictable and then seldom. That's when the rot set in. I think now that the main reason LTR with ladyboys cannot work is because this scene is unique in that we are all kids in a candy store. You select what you want and think thats it I'll be happy now but when you see what the other guys getting you want some of that too !!!!

I am constantly fascinated how the ts scene continues to evolve as new girls coming in just make a huge difference to the levels of beauty and style that can be achieved. I started with this notion that if I could find a ltr with a ladyboy I would grab it with both arms and do everything to keep it going as this would be the answer to my yearnings !!! The thing is after 5 years (or even earlier) the shine begins to wear off. The arguments start, she stops wearing make up, she wants more things as she is not working. She wants to go out with her friends more and starts to take you for granted forgetting your birthday or valentines day etc... Eventually the cracks appear however nice and decent you are as a guy. That is why I agree with Jaidee and Stogie that you cannot have a ltr with a ladyboy and to my bitter regret I realise that now - well a year ago.

For me you might accuse me of being emotionally weak,spineless and selfish for letting my girl go after so long and you might be right to a certain degree. What I can admit to you is that the talent is so good out there that I could not resist the temptation to go with this model or that 1. Each is an unique, exciting and generally excillerating experience. I hated cheating on her but I did and now that I am free I feel liberated to indulge in a scene that has captivated me. I guess sex is more important to me than love now. Maybe I need a ltr when I am old and frail and cannot get to Nana !!!!

I've known several guys who have married there ladyboys and without exception 5 or so years down the line they readily admit to cheating on them. The only reason they stay together is because it is "comfortable" to still have them around and compansionship is important but the sex has just fizzed out but out of a sense of loyalty and love they hang on but cannot help cheat behind there backs but always in fear they get caught.

I think we should acknowledge unhappily that as these ladyboys get older they will become more masculine coz they cannot take hormones for life as oestrogen is bad for the heart longterm in such dosage and in later life can and does cause cancer. So without being indelicate these ladies will become more masculine and the lady you started with unfortunately becomes a mere illusion of what she was 20 years before.

Maybe I am out of sink here but I do find this scene very promiscious by nature and I am sure this is why ltr are difficult. There was a girl called Nat many years ago who worked in KC3. She had braided hair and a body to die for. She just exploded into the scene and everyone wanted a piece of the action. Luckily I got some but wanted her to myself but just couldn't get her. 4 years later I saw her again in KC3 literally a shadow of herself begging me for a tip for old times sake. I felt destitute at seeing her. I thought she was living in some millionaires mansion in Singapore or US as I heard her last boyfriend was a wealthy US computer engineer based in Singapore. How the mighty are fallen ? She had a kidney disease and could not take hormones so you can guess the rest.

I think when you see these situations it becomes clearer to me what a ltr will involve and i cannot deal with that as shallow as i am.

I think for now I will remain a kid in a candy store taking the milk chocolate then trying the chocolate with the nuts and raisons then oh trying the chocolate orange oh not forgetting the soft toffee creams......

Get my drift?

Breaker

Comment

I think the points that Breaker makes are really valid - lets face it - LB's have a shelf life and it aint very long unfortunately. You could grab a girl at say 19/20 and she will be good for a maximum of 10 years, more likely 5 years.

Cheers
                          Mardhi

Comment

Breakermorant's honest assesssment of himself goes for soooo many of us. What he says is pretty much the way it is, deny it as one might wish to ...

But then again, we all do want someone to be with, don't we? I met a bro in BKK who had taken his gurl out of Nana and was living with her, but with the understanding that they could both have sex for sex's sake with third parties --- it has been working for him for several years now.

Another point is that we are really only beginning to see the emergence of the third sex worldwide, aren't we? For sure, TSs have been around since Antiquity, but in our days we are seeing a revolution in numbers, attitudes in society, aesthetics, the science/technology that facilitates what we are witnessing ... I'd like to think that in a few centuries with the third sex an accepted "category," people will look back to the years at the end of the 20th. century and start of the 21st. as the seminal moment for transsexuality.
                            More, More, More ... how do you like it?, how do you like it? ... More, More, More ...

Comment

(PILOS @ Sep. 03 2006,02:49) Breakermorant's honest assesssment of himself goes for soooo many of us.  What he says is pretty much the way it is, deny it as one might wish to ...

But then again, we all do want someone to be with, don't we?  I met a bro in BKK who had taken his gurl out of Nana and was living with her, but with the understanding that they could both have sex for sex's sake with third parties --- it has been working for him for several years now.

Another point is that we are really only beginning to see the emergence of the third sex worldwide, aren't we?  For sure, TSs have been around since Antiquity, but in our days we are seeing a revolution in numbers, attitudes in society, aesthetics, the science/technology that facilitates what we are witnessing ... I'd like to think that in a few centuries with the third sex an accepted "category," people will look back to the years at the end of the 20th. century and start of the 21st. as the seminal moment for transsexuality.
                              Some of the wisest words I've heard Pilos and I really think your time assessment for the acceptance of transsexuality is probably a very reasonable one. If you think how long the gay and lesbian community have fought for tolerance and recognition which in my opinion they still not have fully achieved.

In one of the most civilised(so called) countries in this World (Uk) I can still tell you homophobia and hatred is still rife even in the so called "higher" echolons of society to !!

We've got a longway to go people so enjoy what you can get however brief....

Breaker

Comment

Working...
                              X