Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK Lets make this topic more interesting...
    So do you use a rubber when rimming..??
    So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

When I was a kid, my mum made me wear rubber gloves when I sucked my thumb ...

... now I have a sick fetish ... I want my girls to be wearing rubber leggins and short rubber dresses, and rubber bras (no leather ... please) before I lick them all over after I've lubricated them with KY... it's just so ... so ... so CLINICAL

... Oh ... and I love sucking latex covered dicks, and watching the cum well up inside the latex tip ...

NOT!!

Comment

(69billy @ Oct. 23 2006,23:20) So do you use a rubber when rimming..??  
        Eyeeeewwww! SICK

I just like to cover it in hot candle wax before I jam it in (my tongue, that is)

Comment

(69billy @ Oct. 24 2006,00:20) OK Lets make this topic more interesting...
          So do you use a rubber when rimming..??  

never rimmed

Comment

Rimming my favorite past time, even if they are hairy!!
            Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Could not agree more Rob, how about recieving ?. If your into it you really must meet a friend of mine C.C. next time your through. clincker cleaner

Comment

Well fairs fair, you must be prepared to receive what you give!
                Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

(rob69in @ Oct. 26 2006,19:12) Well fairs fair, you must be prepared to receive what you give!  
                  I quite agree and I think that gentlemen that we all are we should let the lady go first

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                  X