Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can U know if an LB is single or has a boyfrie

GUYS...

I am new (New kid on the block) in BANGKOK, THAILAND coming from Madrid, Spain. I would like to know the way to find out if a LB has a boyfriend or not...

I am really interested in many of these AMAZING LBs that i see everyday in ASIAN TS and other THAI sites...

For example this amazing Chompoo has a boyfriend??' What about Joy of Obsessions ... (ouf Joy is Obsessing my mind ). Many other LBs I do not want to mention here...

PLEASE HELP ME I am a baby in Thailand and in Asia in general help me in my baby steps and I would help yu with EUROPE

Diablo

Do you mean Thai or farang BF?

But I believe you will find that Joy is taken...

As for the others...I believe the best way is to ask them...They usually always say No BTW...
    It's the "grass is always greener" syndrome...
    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

why would you know if they have a bf or not? are you curious where and how they will invest your cash?

i take it was a joke from you being serious with any of the girls .. but it was funny, i'll give you that can you too believe there are guys out there wanna get serious with bar-hookers??

Comment

Who gives a f......
        So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

It's about 50/50 that the object of your desire DOES have a boyfriend who is Thai or she has a 'sponsor' who is some idiot farang.

I would think Chompoo has many suiters all throwing money at her. Smart kid, that.

NO ladyboy will say - "Yes - I have boyfriend!" But they lie as easily as they breathe!

You could hire a private detective...

Why do you care?

Comment

Idiot sponsor farang like me

Comment

What kind of a question is this? You cannot freeze time. Maybe tomorrow they all have boyfriends and the next day no boyfriends. Seems absurd to ask.

Comment

(stogie bear @ Oct. 24 2006,19:10) ....NO ladyboy will say - "Yes - I have boyfriend!" .....
                Do you wanna bet on that! - I'm Kai's number 1 excuse when she doesn't like the look of a punter - "Solly, I cannot, I have a boyfriend!"  
                Too old to die young!

Comment

I get the impression that Diablo's original question shows a lack of understanding about the nature of the ladyboy scene in general, or more specifically the "pay 4 play" scene in Thailand and potentially other places.

Whether they have a boyfriend or sponsor is pretty much irrelevant with regards to your ability to pay a barfine or pick them up freelancing, etc.

If you are proposing marriage however, it may be handy to know prior what their current status is !

Cheers
                  Koykaeng
                  Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

WOOOW WOOOW WOOW

I see eerything has something to say to an innocent QUESTION...

Well YES, I am new, farang and baby and i am also doing my baby steps in thailand.

Coming from Europe ... where the TGs are Ugly much more ugly than in Bangkok but THEY DO FALL IN LOVE AND HAVE BOYFRIENDS... In fact i have dated some famous argentinians and brazilian TGs...

Well it is good to know that is ALL about Money in this country... but please fell free to add more comments so I that I will be more enlighted

diablo le grec

p.s. Kahuna... how do you know this abou joy... he he he

Comment

(diablo80 @ Oct. 25 2006,03:48) Well it is good to know that is ALL about Money in this country...

but please fell free to add more comments so I that I will be more enlighted...
                      Actually - if you read and understand the first bit of the quote you already know all there is to know!

Welcome to Thailand!

Comment

Its all in the T-Shirts

"No Money, No Honey"

"The best things in life are expensive"
                        "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

(Snick @ Oct. 25 2006,10:43) Its all in the T-Shirts

"No Money, No Honey"
                          I have my "No Money, No Honey" T-Shirt
                          Attached Files

Comment

Why are you interested in the boyfriend?? Looking for a threesome??? Call me!!!!

MK
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Well then te situation is WORST than I THOUGHT in THAILAND... sorry to tell you guys but I have had real BOYFRIEND_GIRLFRIEND relations in Spain...

Well, I still do not know... JOY has a BOYFRIEND?

Diablo Le Grec

Comment

Working...
                              X