X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you legally marry an LB ?

Can you legally marry an LB in Thailand ? and still be able to apply for a marriage visa ?

Also, what's the difference between a Ladyboy and a Femboy ?

Thanks Chief's !!

No - not in Thailand

see the post below on differences between femboy and ladyboy
    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

gay marriages are not legal in thailand.

i know its legal in norway, spain and germany.(probably a handful of other european countries too)

i think its up to you define the define where the difference between a femboy and ladyboy.

many here will define a femboy as one who has short-hair, little or no make-up, dont take hormones and have no surgery.

Comment

If you do a search you will find a few posts about this subject.

Same sex marriage is also legally recognized in Canada - but not in the USA.

Use the search function to find out more. As mentioned previously same sex marriage is not legally recognized in Thailand.

Same sex marriage and visas

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
        Membership Levels
        The Rookie Thread
        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

GUYS....

further answering to your question, current legislation in SPAIN (where I currently spend 30-40% of my time) ALLOWS (yes you read correctly) ALLOWS GAY MARRIAGES.

But the B E S T of all is that ALLOWS LADYBOYS TO CHANGE THEIR NAME AND SEX in the ID even without having taken the Sex change Operation. It is a little bit confusing for the Hetero BOYS but it is really good for the Transexuals, LBs, TGs ...etc.

Other European countries will soon follow (within 2 years max) the same legislation since it is a EUROPEAN normative to allow gay marriages by LAW not church.

Diablo Le grec

Comment

Thanks for the info buddy but please change your damn font colour it is giving me a headache

Comment

Dun IT ALREADY MATE ... this girl in your photo is AMAZING

Comment

(diablo80 @ Oct. 25 2006,00:53) Dun IT ALREADY MATE ... this girl in your photo is AMAZING
                That is my wife. Well on Monday's at least or was it Tuesday's

Comment

diablo80, thanks for sharing about the regulations in Spain!

What are the conditions required before an lb can change her documents (passport, birth certificate, etc?).

Certainly they must have citizenship before any of those changes can take place - so how many years before they obtain citizenship in Spain?

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                  Membership Levels
                  The Rookie Thread
                  New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                  Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

(FrankRizzo @ Sep. 15 2006,16:24) Also, what's the difference between a Ladyboy and a Femboy ?
                    A femboy has a flat chest and may or may not be a full time 'girl.'

A ladyboy usually has something that resembles breasts but not always.

Comment

Regarding rxpharm question....

Citizenship may take under current legislation 5 years living in spain OR getting married to a current Spaniard or Euroapen Citizen....

So being Grec (and having a citizenship in Spain) I accept Money offers from pretty LBs who would like to have names and sex changes on their IDs

Anyway, Europe is not so agressive as it is the US... To get a visa is easier than you think...

Biablo Le Grec

Comment

Working...
                      X