X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bars

Sorry to be a pain in the ass! i'm in pattaya for 14 night's! just wondering the best bars for LBs, any info greatly appreciated!!
    If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Try this link:

http://asiantsgirls.com/cgi-bin....pattaya
    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

HiBoss Bar - Soi 6 Very Variable open afternoons
      Stringfellows GoGo Recomended
      Jenny Star Bar - Walking St after 12 pm Hotties
      DiDi's Soi 7
      In addition a number of GG bars have ladyboys

Comment

For a newbe HiiBoss is not recommended..
        So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Well the shortime room ain't unless you bring your own sheets. Lets just say that the Shitter might be cleaner. Apart from that ....

Comment

Hi Boss is a fine establishment, with some very nice LB's, the ST rooms are not quite the Ritz, but hey niether is the price.

If you are new to the game, what better place to gain experience in this fine eatablishment, it is often my 1st LB bar when arriving in Pattaya. The ravings of mad LB's, the cat fights over customers, the dodging of flying ash trays...... I love the place!
            Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

(69billy @ Oct. 16 2006,03:48) For a newbe HiiBoss is not recommended..
              69Billy,

its one of my favorite places, had loads of fun there.... & you can aquaint yourself with the lovely GiGi, or JeJe, however she spells it, & some of here nice friends.
              Attached Files
              Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Jenny Star Bar - Walking St after 12 pm Hotties
                That should be 12:00am

Cheers

Comment

I always thought 12AM was noon.

Fuck! No wonder it always seemed a bit quiet when I went out!  

Comment

Perhaps it would be easier to say midday & midnight.
                    Robin

Comment

Or use 24hr/Mil time, but as you say "Perhaps it would be easier to say midday & midnight", clearer for most.

Comment

(rob69in @ Oct. 16 2006,12:28) The ravings of mad LB's, the cat fights over customers, the dodging of flying ash trays...... I love the place!  
                        Rob...
                        We all know you are the Indiana Jones off the LB world...
                        You have been hunting LBs,from the jungles off Brazil to deserts of Arabia....
                        Sooo, HiiBoss is only a walk in the park for you...
                        So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

(69billy @ Oct. 17 2006,23:13)
                          (rob69in @ Oct. 16 2006,12:28) The ravings of mad LB's, the cat fights over customers, the dodging of flying ash trays...... I love the place!  
                          Rob...
                          We all know you are the Indiana Jones off the LB world...
                          You have been hunting LBs,from the  jungles off Brazil to deserts of Arabia....
                          Sooo, HiiBoss is only a walk in the park for you...
                          Ok, Ok, maybe its not quite the place to go on your first visit to the LOS, but definitely keep it on your list.

You haven't lived untill you have experienced Hi Boss ST rooms accompanied by the most insane of LB's!
                          Robin

Comment

Working...
                          X